www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

gone and bought another engine.....yip eeeeeeeeeeee

5 posters

Go down

gone and bought another engine.....yip eeeeeeeeeeee Empty gone and bought another engine.....yip eeeeeeeeeeee

Post by mike d Sat Apr 24 2010, 22:22

HI ALL.....

ive done it again.....gone and bought another engine.....even the wife likes this one,what ever next...
she must want something....... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

[gone and bought another engine.....yip eeeeeeeeeeee 100_0015url=https://servimg.com/view/14348076/75]gone and bought another engine.....yip eeeeeeeeeeee 100_0014[/url]
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

gone and bought another engine.....yip eeeeeeeeeeee Empty Re: gone and bought another engine.....yip eeeeeeeeeeee

Post by SmokeyJoe Sun Apr 25 2010, 07:32

Mike,

Thats a lovely looking engine. Are you going to keep it as it is? I have seen a similar set up before, with a dealer local to me.

I hope you enjoy

SmokeyJoe
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

gone and bought another engine.....yip eeeeeeeeeeee Empty Re: gone and bought another engine.....yip eeeeeeeeeeee

Post by JONESEY Sun Apr 25 2010, 07:38

That looks fantastic set up I wounderd were you have been Laughing
You will have move up to my place when I move out to the new one you must be running out of sheds
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jonesey
JONESEY
JONESEY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 25 2010, 08:54

Nice little set up ther.

What voltage is that kicking out?

It looks good without a lick of paint, Id leave that engine in its working clothes.

Paul

Admin
Admin

https://ukengineforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Sun Apr 25 2010, 22:28

SmokeyJoe wrote:Mike,

That's a lovely looking engine. Are you going to keep it as it is? I have seen a similar set up before, with a dealer local to me.

I hope you enjoy

HI GAVIN....

im keeping the engine and generator as is....its a 1927 witte 2 1/2hp b series engine driving a 110 volt generator with 12 15watt bulbs...
ive had some sign writing put across the top of the frame work...next job is to get a roof made for it so it will look like a mini steamer..then make a chimney so the steam can escape out of the hopper...
also have got to make it a steerable engine as it has no steering at the mo,i know a fella who can help me with all this....
should look good when finished....
all my mates that have seen it say it looks the dogs bits....
must take a picture of it at night so you can see all the lights,as that are all colored now and not plain ones...

many thanks for your comments.....

regards.........mike d.
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Sun Apr 25 2010, 22:35

JONESEY wrote:That looks fantastic set up I wondered were you have been Laughing
You will have move up to my place when I move out to the new one you must be running out of sheds
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jonesey

HI CHRIS....
ive run out of room already....ive made my mind up im going to sell the 2 AMANCOs to make room.....i will be sorry to see them go but i cant afford to move to your place as it would cost to much to move all the engines i have now.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
but on a more serious note i need them gone to make way for the next one...cant say anymore,BUT if it comes of i will be a happy fella...
her in doors mite not be,but what can you do,if its the engine you want you have got to go for it..as any engine man will tell you...

regards..........mike d.
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Sun Apr 25 2010, 22:39

rab wrote:Nice little set up there.

What voltage is that kicking out?

It looks good without a lick of paint, Id leave that engine in its working clothes.

Paul

HI PAUL....
its a1927 witte 2 1/2hp b series engine running a 110 volt generator and it all runs well...
im leaving the engine in its working clothes....when its all finished it should look great.....

thanks for your comments.....

regards...........mike d.
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BRASSO Sun Apr 25 2010, 22:48

Lovely looking engine Mike, set out nice as well.

Cheers

Mart.
BRASSO
BRASSO
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Tue Apr 27 2010, 23:03

hi martin.......

thanks for your comments....

next time you see it it will look a lot better......

just need my mate (JONESEY) to contact his carpenter....

all in good time......cant rush a good thing......well thats what i tell the MRS..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

regards....mike d.
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down