www.stationaryengineforum.net
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view every section, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Rally insurance needed..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rally insurance needed..

Post by casper on Sun Feb 27 2011, 17:19

I haven't taken an engine to a rally for several years, recently i've only taken cycles and a motorbike. Now I want to take an engine again i'll need rally insurance, one rally requiring £5,000,000.00 liability cover. I could join my local club but wondered whether anyone sources there own insurance as I know someone who used to do this?
Thanks.
Gary.

casper
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Re: Rally insurance needed..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 28 2011, 12:30

Hi Gary,

5,000,000 is above the general requirement i believe, its only around 2,000,000.

club insurance is usually the way to go, as its much cheaper than buying from the broker or insurance proper.

its usually around £3-10 on top of club membership, so not going to break the bank really.

Cheers.

Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Foden on Mon Feb 28 2011, 18:27

Cover for 5 million is becoming more common nowadays Paul, even some of the smaller event's are upping the requirement's which has caught some folk out! You could decimate a small town for that amount, ha ha! Laughing

Pete.

Foden
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RAB on Mon Feb 28 2011, 19:23

Foden wrote:Cover for 5 million is becoming more common nowadays Paul, even some of the smaller event's are upping the requirement's which has caught some folk out! You could decimate a small town for that amount, ha ha! Laughing

Pete.

Aye iv seen this somewhere as well.

"No Win No Fee" Soliceters are the cause i think. typical American crap comming to this country again.

Paul

RAB
Admin

http://www.stationaryengineforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casper on Sun Mar 06 2011, 21:24

Hi. I've not had any luck with the local club here. Can't gat any response from them and I haven't managed to get along to one of their meetings.
Anyone recommend a club I can join which includes rally insurance. It doesn't need to be local as i'm not one for attending club meetings and I would probably pay membership by cheque.
Thanks.
Gary

casper
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 04:02

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top