www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

WORK HAS STARTED ON MY 1931 LISTER A

+3
mike d
JONESEY
BRASSO
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

WORK HAS STARTED ON MY 1931 LISTER A - Page 5 Empty Re: WORK HAS STARTED ON MY 1931 LISTER A

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16 2011, 10:35

WTG Mart, I didn't doubt you, roll on the weekend cheers cheers cheers Very Happy

Stu.

Back to top Go down

WORK HAS STARTED ON MY 1931 LISTER A - Page 5 Empty Re: WORK HAS STARTED ON MY 1931 LISTER A

Post by The lister A kid Sun Jul 17 2011, 18:33

i have one of these but would mine be older or newer as it seems to have chunkier flywheels and the tank is mounted on the side of the block?

Many thanks joe

The lister A kid
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by The lister A kid Sun Jul 17 2011, 18:34

Do you do all of the fancy stuff on the edge of the trollys yourself?

The lister A kid
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by BRASSO Sun Jul 17 2011, 20:57

Yes, with the aid of equipment in the joinery shop at work.

regards

Martin.
BRASSO
BRASSO
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BRASSO Sun Jul 17 2011, 20:59

The lister A kid wrote:i have one of these but would mine be older or newer as it seems to have chunkier flywheels and the tank is mounted on the side of the block?

Many thanks joe

Sounds like yours could be earlier, do you have the engine number to post on here? Sure we can help get the answer for you.

regards

Martin.
BRASSO
BRASSO
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Sun Jul 17 2011, 22:31

The lister A kid wrote:i have one of these but would mine be older or newer as it seems to have chunkier flywheels and the tank is mounted on the side of the block?

Many thanks Joe

Hi Joe..
yours is an industrial Lister A,i have a mate of mine that has one the same.they call the tank a tear drop tank...
if you give me the engine number i can date it for you...
regards,mike...
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5