www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

JLO/ILO ROCKWELL MODEL L77L 2 STROKE PROJECT

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

JLO/ILO ROCKWELL  MODEL  L77L  2 STROKE   PROJECT  - Page 2 Empty Re: JLO/ILO ROCKWELL MODEL L77L 2 STROKE PROJECT

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09 2011, 10:55

That's always the way Steve but you've got some good engines now and I'm sure we would all like to keep all our engines but money and space plays a big part in what we have. Saying that I've never sold an engine yet and I need to and I'm not looking forward to it. Crying or Very sad

Stu.

Back to top Go down

JLO/ILO ROCKWELL  MODEL  L77L  2 STROKE   PROJECT  - Page 2 Empty I have the same

Post by K3s97 Sun Mar 08 2015, 13:36

Hi,
I have the same engine. It needs a coil. If you ever think of selling yours please let me know.

Andrew

K3s97

Back to top Go down

JLO/ILO ROCKWELL  MODEL  L77L  2 STROKE   PROJECT  - Page 2 Empty Re: JLO/ILO ROCKWELL MODEL L77L 2 STROKE PROJECT

Post by kevjhnsn Tue Mar 10 2015, 13:54

You have a message in your pm section on here mate as it's time she went to a new home im thinking about
Thanks
Kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2