www.stationaryengineforum.net
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view every section, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

another pallet has arrived

View previous topic View next topic Go down

another pallet has arrived

Post by mike d on Sat Nov 19 2011, 12:21

hi all..
i have had another pallet collected and delivered by national pallets....
i payed for economy service which is a 3day service(collect on say Tuesday pm and it gets to you Thursday am)
Well this got collected from pistol Peter on Wednesday lunchtime and was on my drive Thursday morning at 9.30am...
it should have been here for Friday am...
well they will be getting a few more orders from me that's for shore....
all the way from Essex to Bournemouth for £42.00....i would get up there for that,but not back with the fuel at the price it is
worth every penny i think,and you haven't got to sit in traffic etc.....
its a no brainer.....
regards,mike....

mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Re: another pallet has arrived

Post by matt86 on Sat Nov 19 2011, 17:12

Mike i will defently be using them in future that when i want to pallet something anyway lol!

matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stationary stu on Sun Nov 20 2011, 10:47

Mike why don't you complain? if it should have been there Friday and you got it Thursday tell them there too bl00dy quick Laughing Laughing Laughing
Joking aside it's good to find a service that's cheap and reliable, the time scale could have a lot to do with the area it's picked up and delivered to. Essex is a populated area where as up here isn't we'll have to try it one day to see how a good 300 miles from out in the sticks to you would work out, as normally anything from this far north has to depot changes to get south.

Stu.

Engines are just like Pringles .... one is never enough.  Very Happy                                        I used to love tractors all I would ever think/talk about. Then one day out of the blue I went on to statinary engines, So you could say I'm an extractor fan.

stationary stu
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d on Mon Nov 21 2011, 18:04

mate i cant complain that its to quick...nowadays its nice to find a company that can give good service. lol! lol!
i cant see the sense in traveling up and down the country using fuel and time when it can be collected for you.....
and at a fraction of the price and a lot less stress than sat in a motor for ages....
ive had loads of pallets collected and have been fine..like i said as long as the seller can help you by palletting it....
regards,mike...

mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stationary stu on Tue Nov 22 2011, 10:40

I'm happy you found someone that's so helpful Mike, we all know where to look now when we want something large collecting/delivered.
Thanks for the report on the service.

Stu.

Engines are just like Pringles .... one is never enough.  Very Happy                                        I used to love tractors all I would ever think/talk about. Then one day out of the blue I went on to statinary engines, So you could say I'm an extractor fan.

stationary stu
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stationary stu on Tue Nov 22 2011, 10:47

Mike, I just had a thought, yeah scary I know Laughing Laughing Laughing have you only had small engines sent as in hit n miss type? What I was wondering is there anything extra to pay for a high engine, say a Lister A that has a high water tank or something similar?

Stu.

stationary stu
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top