www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back.....

+2
matt86
mike d
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... Empty i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back.....

Post by mike d Thu Feb 23 2012, 19:19

hi all...
i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall and take a look at what they brought back>>>>>
can you guess what is under here.....???????????
well....
i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... 00310
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... Empty Re: i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back.....

Post by matt86 Thu Feb 23 2012, 19:40

mike d wrote:hi all...
i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall and take a look at what they brought back>>>>>
can you guess what is under here.....???????????
well....
i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... 00310

well for some this is a hard one Laughing

i heard that Aaron did not think the tranny was going to make it lol . he has no faith Shocked
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... Empty Re: i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back.....

Post by ian webb Thu Feb 23 2012, 19:41

Hmmmmmm how strange the same two boys went to cornwall for me today as well and guess what they brought this back for me, i wonder what it is, ???????????

i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... IMG00296-20120223-1646

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes Thu Feb 23 2012, 19:44

Now thats a small world your boys where spotted by Graham on the road said the driver looked knackered lol, he was in the skip lorry on his way back from yeovil, did not put the two together untill i just saw you pic, so come on then whats under the canvas

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Thu Feb 23 2012, 19:46

that's the joys of having a son that has a truck..lol.lol
mike...
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ian webb Thu Feb 23 2012, 19:48

Good job we got them to sheet them over then means we can keep you in suspense a little longer then

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Thu Feb 23 2012, 19:49

pikey spotters all over the place..lol.lol..
mike....
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes Thu Feb 23 2012, 19:50

LOL pair of gits, your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberrys lol

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes Thu Feb 23 2012, 19:51

Always on the look out for high quality scrap lol

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Thu Feb 23 2012, 19:54

Abes wrote:LOL pair of gits, your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberrys lol

someone has been watching too much monty pyhton Laughing

matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Thu Feb 23 2012, 19:55

take a look in your shed mate..lol.lol..
mike...
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ian webb Thu Feb 23 2012, 19:58

Im Afraid all the high quality scrap metal went to saits this afternoon, gotta pay for the engine somehow lol,
Ian

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes Thu Feb 23 2012, 20:04

If you took it to Saits mate you got seen off lol should have bought it to us

ian webb wrote:Im Afraid all the high quality scrap metal went to saits this afternoon, gotta pay for the engine somehow lol,
Ian

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes Thu Feb 23 2012, 20:05

LMAO got a point mate

mike d wrote:take a look in your shed mate..lol.lol..
mike...

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes Thu Feb 23 2012, 20:07

Can never have to much Monty Python

matt86_wd2 wrote:
Abes wrote:LOL pair of gits, your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberrys lol

someone has been watching too much monty pyhton Laughing

matt

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Thu Feb 23 2012, 20:15

havent watched it for a while now and the lines still stick in my head ... especially the holly grail with the killer rabbit Laughing

matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ian webb Thu Feb 23 2012, 20:53

Ok so whos ready for all to be revealed ???

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes Thu Feb 23 2012, 20:59

Please sir me sir me me me (i really need to get out more)lol

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ian webb Thu Feb 23 2012, 21:05

LOL ok then i might show you
Ian

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ian webb Thu Feb 23 2012, 21:07

Ok then here goes

i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... IMG00299-20120223-1648

Petter M 1928/29 3HP Wico Eko book mag

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes Thu Feb 23 2012, 21:10

Ahhh right so you picked up my engine as agreed i take it yours is the tatty green thing in the bottom corner lol

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes Thu Feb 23 2012, 21:11

Very nice mate (lucky sod), is it a runner

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ian webb Thu Feb 23 2012, 21:12

Haha its yours for the right price,
heres a quick vid of it running, as i hadnt seen or heard it run, until it arrived today,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c_zjiEWDuo

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ian webb Thu Feb 23 2012, 21:15

Thanks for the comments Abes, thought id treat myself, sssshhhhhhh dont tell the wife,
Ian

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes Thu Feb 23 2012, 21:21

LOL depends on what the right price is lol really like the little M's got the quality look to them not just a block of metal, and reference the other half i can be bribed

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next