www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back.....

+2
matt86
mike d
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... - Page 2 Empty Re: i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back.....

Post by ian webb Thu Feb 23 2012, 21:23

Ill have a proper play with the engine tomorrow, gotta find the correct colour of red for it as i want to repaint it, a few bits to do but it will get there,
Ian

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... - Page 2 Empty Re: i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back.....

Post by Abes Thu Feb 23 2012, 21:28

Nice one mate once you've done all the hard work ill have it off you lol

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statman Thu Feb 23 2012, 22:15

Hi Chaps!!

Ian, That is one loveley engine, gonna miss seeing that one. Hope you like it?

Mike i wouldnt let the rest see that nasty engine of yours they will faint!!, Only pulling ur leg its loveley!

Even though they wernt my engines it was sad seeing them go!

But as i said to the elder son i loved the transit, its a right beast!

Adam

Lister D
Petter AA1
Plus Many more Aircooled Engines
Statman
Statman
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Thu Feb 23 2012, 22:52

ok people ive made you wait long enough..lol..her she is...its a 3hp sunshine engine..

i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... - Page 2 00410

now off the truck and in the drive,and its all original...

i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... - Page 2 00810
i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... - Page 2 00910
i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... - Page 2 01011
i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... - Page 2 01111

regards,mike....
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ian webb Thu Feb 23 2012, 23:50

Mike, very nice, its not big at all is it, looks a lot smaller now, cant wait to see that running, will pop round soon and have a look ive got t ocome round anyway,
Ian

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Thu Feb 23 2012, 23:55

oh yes i forgot to tell you i seem to own more engines than i though....
trouble is there all over the place...
mike....
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ian webb Fri Feb 24 2012, 00:03

Have you ever found an engine you dont remember buying, well i did today whilst clearing some scrap and moving all my cast wheels etc to make room for the petter i found a Lister D i didnt even know was there, guess i put it there in a moment of madness, even turns over still,
Ian

i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... - Page 2 IMG00293-20120223-1219

Last edited by ian webb on Fri Feb 24 2012, 00:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ***)

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Fri Feb 24 2012, 00:14

funny that i did the same today..while emptying the trailer i found this trolley...
i remember were it came from but forgot about it..lol.lol..

i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... - Page 2 00113

i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... - Page 2 00211

also found a 3hp international M in the trailer which i forgot about...must be my age,as i lost the plot long time ago...lol
regards,mike....
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ian webb Fri Feb 24 2012, 00:24

Yeah i found another H2 pump under the bench tonight i thought id sold it, it was all covered up i thought it was stuart i had under there, but there over the other side, time for a clear out me thinks i could afford another engine then lol,
mind you its funny isnt it my engine tturns up tonight and the mrs says oh thats nice, how much was it, oh thats not bad she says, and then its oh did i tell you i saw this new cooker on offer, it never ends does it, lol
Ian

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Fri Feb 24 2012, 00:28

its the same the world over mate...so don't feel like its just you feller......
mind you with all that money you have its no wounder she wants a new cooker...
mike....
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ian webb Fri Feb 24 2012, 00:30

Spelling mr d spelling

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Fri Feb 24 2012, 00:36

ian Webb wrote:Spelling Mr d spelling

yes spelling DR Webb,or is it DR Lister???
regards,mike..
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JONESEY Fri Feb 24 2012, 01:08

Both great engines boys they look fantastic ( Deacon & Webb Engine Dealers) lol! lol! lol!
Jonesey
JONESEY
JONESEY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Fri Feb 24 2012, 01:25

oh no we been bubbled...lol.lol
thanks Chris for the comments..
mike.....
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JONESEY Fri Feb 24 2012, 08:12

Keep the lady's sweet, it takes there mind of what your buying lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Jonesey
JONESEY
JONESEY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24 2012, 11:00

Nice engines guys, funny you were asking about a Sunshine a few days ago Mike, I guessed then lol.

While on about engines I've lost a Lister D and a trolley anyone found them? and an H2 pump. Very Happy

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by ian webb Fri Feb 24 2012, 12:55

Thanks for the comments everyone,
yes looks like weve been sussed Mike,
Ian

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Statman Fri Feb 24 2012, 13:35

Hi Mike!

I rung Mike and he said its 1919/1920.

And it came from Fremantle, Oz

Apparently a guy down there called Mackay or something knows more about these engines, and i do believe he has some videos on the Tube

Cheers
Adam

Lister D
Petter AA1
Statman
Statman
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ian webb Fri Feb 24 2012, 14:05

Hi Adam, did you say that David Edginton is the man with the details for these Petters,
Cheers Ian

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Statman Fri Feb 24 2012, 14:11

Hi Ian!

Yeah he is the best bet.

Here is the email address

enginbooks@aol.com

Good luck

Adam

Lister D
Petter AA1
Statman
Statman
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ian webb Fri Feb 24 2012, 14:14

Thanks for that ive already got his email but thanks anyway, i was just wondering if he knew the correct red for it,
Thanks Ian

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Fri Feb 24 2012, 15:45

mike d wrote:funny that i did the same today..while emptying the trailer i found this trolley...
i remember were it came from but forgot about it..lol.lol..

i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... - Page 2 00113

i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... - Page 2 00211

also found a 3hp international M in the trailer which i forgot about...must be my age,as i lost the plot long time ago...lol
regards,mike....

mate that trailer is like dr who's phone box !

to be honest i even forgot i sold you that as well as was stuffed behind the shed under a sheet ... and the sheet is still there Laughing

i dont forget about engines but other stuff i do . Reminded me of the trailer wheels i have stuffed in rafters of the shed .... must get them out somepoint .
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Fri Feb 24 2012, 16:15

mike you need to tell mark to fix that roller on the winch out .... he will loose it soon enough Laughing Laughing
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes Fri Feb 24 2012, 19:29

Well done to both of you a cracking pair of engines, note to ones self must look out for a nice engine thats a bit diffrent and has bags of style

mike d wrote:ok people ive made you wait long enough..lol..her she is...its a 3hp sunshine engine..

i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... - Page 2 00410

now off the truck and in the drive,and its all original...

i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... - Page 2 00810
i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... - Page 2 00910
i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... - Page 2 01011
i sent 2 of my boys to cornwall....look what they brought back..... - Page 2 01111

regards,mike....

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Sat Feb 25 2012, 09:08

Statman wrote:Hi Mike!

I rung Mike and he said its 1919/1920.

And it came from Fremantle, Oz

Apparently a guy down there called Mackay or something knows more about these engines, and i do believe he has some videos on the Tube

Cheers
Adam

thanks for the info Adam...very much appreciated....
im waiting for Patrick's (triumpine line) mate to come back to see if he can give me anymore info on it
he has a shed full of sunshine engines...
mike..
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next