www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Another New Edition To The Family

+3
matt86
mike d
Abes
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Another New Edition To The Family - Page 3 Empty Re: Another New Edition To The Family

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11 2012, 10:28

Abes wrote:What sort of date am i looking at for the one ive got

Yesterday lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Stu.

Lovely engine that Abes think you'll have already read where I was praising it.

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Another New Edition To The Family - Page 3 Empty Re: Another New Edition To The Family

Post by mike d Wed Jun 13 2012, 00:06

well done on the new arrival abes..the pair of them look the tits mate.....
mike...

mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes Wed Jun 13 2012, 18:28

Cheers too you mate, will look even better once they've been stripped and blackened ................ Nahhhh only kidding just an oily rag for the engine though the pump might get the once over but not just yet

mike d wrote:well done on the new arrival abes..the pair of them look the tits mate.....
mike...

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ian webb Wed Jun 13 2012, 22:48

Very nice Abes, lovely engine that Witte and the pumps very nice too, Mr D'S stock is running low again i guess, must pop round and tap him up for a loan all this wedge hes got now, i will be over to see you mate but im flat out at the mo only just come in now from the workshop been out there since 9.30 this morning, i think my petter block is back tomorrow so major surgery will be taking place over the next cpl of weeks, amongst everything else,
Ian

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes Wed Jun 13 2012, 23:05

Was round there Sunday dont worry think he has enough engines to keep him going lol, no probs need to sort your own ones first mate, good to hear the blocks back you can really crack on now then, keep us updated how it goes and if you need a spare pair of hands give us a shout

ian webb wrote:Very nice Abes, lovely engine that Witte and the pumps very nice too, Mr D'S stock is running low again i guess, must pop round and tap him up for a loan all this wedge hes got now, i will be over to see you mate but im flat out at the mo only just come in now from the workshop been out there since 9.30 this morning, i think my petter block is back tomorrow so major surgery will be taking place over the next cpl of weeks, amongst everything else,
Ian

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3