www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

amanco opencrank 2 1/4 hp petrol paraffin under the spanners

+13
Smitty
Abes
A Lister
blackvanman
ells engines
steve w
billypurves
nutgone
Ianhw77k
JONESEY
ian webb
DanBoy
matt86
17 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

amanco opencrank 2 1/4 hp petrol paraffin  under the spanners - Page 9 Empty Re: amanco opencrank 2 1/4 hp petrol paraffin under the spanners

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27 2013, 12:25

kevjhnsn wrote:toolbox is almost back together again all electrics are bolted back in again , just the door and the tankbase are still tacky so will leave till tomorrow before refitting back on and fuel tank ect
stu heres the link to the pics you were looking forwards to seeing mate
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep monkey monkey monkey Suspect Suspect Suspect Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep :sleep:jpeg .com
kev

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Kev it's her indoors, they've changed the bloody rules again so taking a lot of sorting out.

Stu.

Back to top Go down

amanco opencrank 2 1/4 hp petrol paraffin  under the spanners - Page 9 Empty Re: amanco opencrank 2 1/4 hp petrol paraffin under the spanners

Post by kevjhnsn Wed Feb 27 2013, 20:57

STU WILL YOU BE HAPPY WITH ME NOW
HERES THE AMANCO 2 1/4HP GASOLINE / KEROSENE RUNNING YES YOU HEARD CORRECT RUNNING

hope you enjoy it stu and lads
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjhnsn Wed Feb 27 2013, 20:59

haha got you
that was 3-4hrs later when she was still going ,just before her bed time Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol!
heres the daylight video for you

enjoy this one better lol
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steve w Thu Feb 28 2013, 07:15

great runner Kev sounds nice, bet you are well pleased, steve
steve w
steve w
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28 2013, 13:36

See you havn't paid the electric bill again... Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sounds great well done on it's overhaul, referb and it's new hard wood trolley. cheers cheers cheers

Stu.

PS coments posted on video page, thought you'd got off easy young man Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjhnsn Thu Feb 28 2013, 16:25

stationary stu wrote:See you havn't paid the electric bill again... Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sounds great well done on it's overhaul, referb and it's new hard wood trolley. cheers cheers cheers

Stu.

PS coments posted on video page, thought you'd got off easy young man Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

stu
ive already seen your post ,and hammered you back mate tongue tongue tongue
thanks mate im well happy with the results of effort to running her and only 2x flicks from cold to start her bonus Very Happy Very Happy
just cant seam to stop the bubbles going up the oiler, but know were near what they were before just little ones now ,but not all the time
any exspearanst men with a idea on what i need to do to stop it out right ,or is this normal ???

Last edited by kevjhnsn on Fri Mar 01 2013, 18:24; edited 1 time in total

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01 2013, 12:07

kevjhnsn wrote:
thanks mate im well happy with the results of effort to running her and only 2x flicks from cold to start her bonus Very Happy Very Happy
just cant seen to stop the bubbles going up oil, but nower near what they were before just little ones now ,but not all the time
any exspearanst men with a idea on what i need to do to stop it out right ,or is this normal ???
ive already seen and hammered you back mate tongue tongue tongue

Kev can you explain a bit more, "cant seen to stop the bubbles going up oil" or should that be oiler?

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjhnsn Fri Mar 01 2013, 18:27

stationary stu wrote:
kevjhnsn wrote:
ive already seen your post, and hammered you back mate tongue tongue tongue
just cant seen to stop the bubbles going up the oiler, but no were near what they were before just little ones now ,but not all the time

Kev can you explain a bit more, "cant seen to stop the bubbles going up oil" or should that be oiler?

Stu.

stu ive been and tranlated it into english now lol sorry lads " dislexic attack again "
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew1971 Fri Mar 01 2013, 19:01

Hi All
Is the first vid taken under a street lamp light look's orange. Laughing
Yes certainly a very nice engine. An engine to be proud of. So i got a deal for you if i give you a kidney can i have your engine please. lol! lol!
Andrew

Andrew1971
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjhnsn Fri Mar 01 2013, 21:36

Andrew1971 wrote:Hi All
Is the first vid taken under a street lamp light look's orange. Laughing
Yes certainly a very nice engine. An engine to be proud of. So i got a deal for you if i give you a kidney can i have your engine please. lol! lol!
Andrew

sorry mate my wife will only cook it for tea mate Very Happy Very Happy
just keep looking for one mate ,you will find one for less than a human kidney , i dont have much in the way of cash flow but if you work clever with your collection you will soon earn one ,when the time is good for you , ask the lads on here early last year an open cranker was just a dream goal for the future, but sure enough one came along and i jumped at it
happy hunting ,P.S if you know what your after and the budget i will keep my eyes open around here and the rally scene for you , as were not a million miles apart from each other for arranging collection/delivery or halfway ect i have a mate up your way to he comes down my way loads and so on
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02 2013, 13:36

I have to agree, Kev has bought restored and sold a lot of engines to get his open crank. Kev bought and sold a few engines and parts that he no longer needed so with carefull planning buy and sell a few engines see the money coming in, then go rob a bank. :stick lol: :stick lol: :stick lol:

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjhnsn Sat Mar 02 2013, 13:45

stationary stu wrote:I have to agree, Kev has bought restored and sold a lot of engines to get his open crank. Kev bought and sold a few engines and parts that he no longer needed so with carefull planning buy and sell a few engines see the money coming in, then go rob a bank. :stick lol: :stick lol: :stick lol:

Stu.
stu were did you get these lol`s from there better than the others
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02 2013, 13:56

That's a secret till you tell me about this other open crank :chin: :stick lol: :stick lol: :stick lol: :xxx1: :xxx1: :xxx1:

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Sun Mar 03 2013, 00:24

shame you dont have access to the admin control panel Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

matt

Last edited by matt86 on Sun Mar 03 2013, 00:34; edited 1 time in total
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Sun Mar 03 2013, 00:34

amanco opencrank 2 1/4 hp petrol paraffin  under the spanners - Page 9 Angry2

just for you Kev
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by steve w Sun Mar 03 2013, 06:51

Very Happy new smilies,

amanco opencrank 2 1/4 hp petrol paraffin  under the spanners - Page 9 Tumble10

who needs admin control pannel - :stick lol: jocolor
steve w
steve w
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:23

yeah but some of us can add new smiles to the forum database for for future use amanco opencrank 2 1/4 hp petrol paraffin  under the spanners - Page 9 420530612

otherwise you can type in google smileys and copy and paste the smiley link into the text box Wink

Matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nutgone Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:40

Well than Matt, do you think we could get a thumbs up smiley??? We could really do with one, especially being such a friendly & helpful forum, it's nice to give people some positive acknowledgement.

The name's Matt, but call me Nutts if you like, there's already enough Matt's about.
nutgone
nutgone
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03 2013, 13:44

This do you Nuts? 👍

Stu. :angel1:

Back to top Go down

Post by nutgone Sun Mar 03 2013, 16:52

Great stuff, Cheers 👍

The name's Matt, but call me Nutts if you like, there's already enough Matt's about.
nutgone
nutgone
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjhnsn Mon Mar 04 2013, 03:03

lads will you just look at this one amanco opencrank 2 1/4 hp petrol paraffin  under the spanners - Page 9 2588890777 amanco opencrank 2 1/4 hp petrol paraffin  under the spanners - Page 9 2588890777 amanco opencrank 2 1/4 hp petrol paraffin  under the spanners - Page 9 2588890777 amanco opencrank 2 1/4 hp petrol paraffin  under the spanners - Page 9 2588890777 amanco opencrank 2 1/4 hp petrol paraffin  under the spanners - Page 9 2588890777
this is stu in the mornings, just after he takes his happy pills :stick lol: :stick lol: :stick lol:
sorry stu couldnt resist it mate lol
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjhnsn Mon Mar 04 2013, 03:06

matt86 wrote:amanco opencrank 2 1/4 hp petrol paraffin  under the spanners - Page 9 Angry2

just for you Kev
cheers matt
see how you all thinking of me now huuhh thanks
or as mrs brown says "thats nice" lol
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04 2013, 13:14

kevjhnsn wrote:lads will you just look at this one amanco opencrank 2 1/4 hp petrol paraffin  under the spanners - Page 9 2588890777 amanco opencrank 2 1/4 hp petrol paraffin  under the spanners - Page 9 2588890777 amanco opencrank 2 1/4 hp petrol paraffin  under the spanners - Page 9 2588890777 amanco opencrank 2 1/4 hp petrol paraffin  under the spanners - Page 9 2588890777 amanco opencrank 2 1/4 hp petrol paraffin  under the spanners - Page 9 2588890777
this is stu in the mornings, just after he takes his happy pills :stick lol: :stick lol: :stick lol:
sorry stu couldnt resist it mate lol
kev

I wish I looked that good on a morning. Sleep Sleep :stick lol: :stick lol: :stick lol: sterb

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitty Tue Mar 05 2013, 17:29

kevjhnsn wrote:haha got you
that was 3-4hrs later when she was still going ,just before her bed time Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol!
heres the daylight video for you

enjoy this one better lol
kev

Kev,

What a beauty, now I have to go and find my self an open crank engine, jeez! :doh: Very Happy

Cheers on a job well done, John.

Smitty
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjhnsn Wed Apr 24 2013, 21:11

well the lining is now done Very Happy Very Happy
what you think boys and galls
before
amanco opencrank 2 1/4 hp petrol paraffin  under the spanners - Page 9 100_0813
after Very Happy
amanco opencrank 2 1/4 hp petrol paraffin  under the spanners - Page 9 100_0811

amanco opencrank 2 1/4 hp petrol paraffin  under the spanners - Page 9 100_0812
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next