www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Stuart Turner industrial engine exhaust?

Go down

Stuart Turner industrial engine exhaust? Empty Stuart Turner industrial engine exhaust?

Post by Ianhw77k Sat Oct 13 2012, 19:47

I need pictures of any Stuart Turner industrial engine exhausts as the one on my P5XC is plainly wrong!
Any pictures or ideas would be gratefully received, thanks in advance Smile
Ianhw77k
Ianhw77k
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Stuart Turner industrial engine exhaust? Empty Re: Stuart Turner industrial engine exhaust?

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14 2012, 10:20

Sometimes if you try a search on Google but under images you might find something or what I've done in the passed was found one on ebay and asked for more pics Wink

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Stuart Turner industrial engine exhaust? Empty Re: Stuart Turner industrial engine exhaust?

Post by Ianhw77k Tue Oct 23 2012, 19:27

stationary stu wrote:Sometimes if you try a search on Google but under images you might find something or what I've done in the passed was found one on ebay and asked for more pics Wink

Stu.

What has your one got on it Stu? Did you get my PM?

Your larger Stuart Turner, the P5 is pretty much the same engine as mine.

I am now considering making something up using an old ammo box and some weld-mesh baffles.
Ianhw77k
Ianhw77k
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24 2012, 10:41

I'll try and remember and have a look if it's got an exhaust I'll get some pics for you.

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ianhw77k Wed Oct 24 2012, 19:11

Nice one Stu, any ideas would be much appreciated Smile
Ianhw77k
Ianhw77k
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down