www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Kohler 4 cylinder engine.

+12
Ianhw77k
nutgone
bradders
Andrew1971
glowes3
110samec
Smitty
blackvanman
steve w
kevjhnsn
matt86
Foden
16 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Kohler 4 cylinder engine. - Page 10 Empty Re: Kohler 4 cylinder engine.

Post by nutgone Sat Apr 13 2013, 14:12

Bit of paint yesterday & some Autosol polish today have made all the difference to this end....

Kohler 4 cylinder engine. - Page 10 2013-04-13140552_zps104646b2

I might give the petrol tank a coat of black, seeing as I'm probably going to be stuck with it for a while yet. Might as well smarten it up a bit.

The name's Matt, but call me Nutts if you like, there's already enough Matt's about.
nutgone
nutgone
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13 2013, 14:22

Looking good Nuts and I agree the tank could do with a tidy up. Cool

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutgone Sat Apr 13 2013, 17:00

I've just painted the tank, it's probably one of the worst painting jobs I've ever done, but I'm determined it's only going to be temporary & anything will look better than it was.

I turned round to see the engine without the tank, I reckon it looks much better....

Kohler 4 cylinder engine. - Page 10 2013-04-13163816_zps7e90e706

Just a shame it won't run like this.

The tank will have to go back on, but I will sort out a pumped fuel system at some stage in the not too distant future.

I'm now thinking about entering this in my first rally of the season. I'm just about to send the forms off & so far I've just entered the Scott & my car. The only thing I need to start showing this engine is a good set of ramps to get it in the car, think I can manage that between now & the end of May.

The name's Matt, but call me Nutts if you like, there's already enough Matt's about.
nutgone
nutgone
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum