www.stationaryengineforum.net
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view every section, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Entrys for Miss March

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Entrys for Miss March

Post by stationary stu on Thu Mar 14 2013, 12:13

glowes3 wrote:Yes thanks Paul - I could be stupid and still work that out - I'll just have to get to the vote on time next month.
Regards Graeme

Graeme there's a vote/poll running on another thread at present if you want to practice Laughing Laughing Laughing Just click on the link below then when the page comes up you'll see it at the top/ first item to read. Then just choose and click the box, you need to click the second box, "For Grandson". Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://www.stationaryengineforum.net/t6447-have-to-show-you

Stu.

Engines are just like Pringles .... one is never enough.  Very Happy                                        I used to love tractors all I would ever think/talk about. Then one day out of the blue I went on to statinary engines, So you could say I'm an extractor fan.

stationary stu
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blackvanman on Thu Mar 14 2013, 16:05

stationary stu wrote:
glowes3 wrote:Yes thanks Paul - I could be stupid and still work that out - I'll just have to get to the vote on time next month.
Regards Graeme

Graeme there's a vote/poll running on another thread at present if you want to practice Laughing Laughing Laughing Just click on the link below then when the page comes up you'll see it at the top/ first item to read. Then just choose and click the box, you need to click the second box, "For Grandson". Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stu.
Bloody cheat!!!!!
sterb

They say if you can pee you can paint, my mother always said my aim in that department was crap.

blackvanman
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stationary stu on Fri Mar 15 2013, 12:59

Who is Andy?

:angel1: Stu. :angel1: Wink Very Happy

Engines are just like Pringles .... one is never enough.  Very Happy                                        I used to love tractors all I would ever think/talk about. Then one day out of the blue I went on to statinary engines, So you could say I'm an extractor fan.

stationary stu
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RAB on Fri Mar 15 2013, 16:50

stationary stu wrote:
Regards Graeme

Stu.

And you had the nerve to ask where the second vote came from!!!!!!!!!!!!

il remember that.......... :stick lol: :stick lol: :stick lol:

RAB
Admin

http://www.stationaryengineforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stationary stu on Sat Mar 16 2013, 11:49

Paul is there some kind of problem or a malfunction? {whistles}

Stu. :angel1:

stationary stu
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:14

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top