www.stationaryengineforum.net
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view every section, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

looking for club in lancashire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

looking for club in lancashire

Post by transit01 on Wed Feb 06 2013, 21:13

alien hi i an looking for a engine club to join that does insurance for stationary engine only problem is wwould find it hard to attend club mettings as i have to take my medication at 6 pm and cant drive after that i would wellcome any info.
regards andy.

transit01

Back to top Go down

Re: looking for club in lancashire

Post by stationary stu on Thu Feb 07 2013, 12:16

Andy there's clubs that you can be a member of and needn't attend there meetings. Some offer a monthly newsletter to keep you up to date with what's happening. The club I'm a member of you can join and get your insurance all done by post, yet I'm sure there will be something a little closer to you if you do want one in your area. As for costs I saw a club advertising a few days ago and I think it was £10 and that included insurance where as my club it's £5 to join then £15 for the insurance. There is companies that will do you just insurance if that's all you want.
If I can find any local clubs local for you I'll let you know.

Stu.

Engines are just like Pringles .... one is never enough.  Very Happy                                        I used to love tractors all I would ever think/talk about. Then one day out of the blue I went on to statinary engines, So you could say I'm an extractor fan.

stationary stu
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

thanks for reply most helpfull regards andy.

Post by transit01 on Thu Feb 07 2013, 14:06

Very Happy Very Happy
stationary stu wrote:Andy there's clubs that you can be a member of and needn't attend there meetings. Some offer a monthly newsletter to keep you up to date with what's happening. The club I'm a member of you can join and get your insurance all done by post, yet I'm sure there will be something a little closer to you if you do want one in your area. As for costs I saw a club advertising a few days ago and I think it was £10 and that included insurance where as my club it's £5 to join then £15 for the insurance. There is companies that will do you just insurance if that's all you want.
If I can find any local clubs local for you I'll let you know.

Stu.

transit01

Back to top Go down

Post by kevin bird on Fri Feb 22 2013, 19:34

I am a member of North West Stationary Engine Association in Lancashire.
You don't have to attend meetings and its only £10 pr year and that includes your insurance.
Let me no if you want the details and i will forward them onto you.
Kevin

kevin bird
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top