www.stationaryengineforum.net
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view every section, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

*Enstone sortout April Sat 13th 2013*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: *Enstone sortout April Sat 13th 2013*

Post by matt86 on Mon Apr 08 2013, 16:51

looks like il be getting stuck then, better pack my tow rope lol

matt

matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stationary stu on Tue Apr 09 2013, 11:28

Matt, getting stuck in a Mk5 Tranny is that possible Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I've found a couple of bits of carpet the easiest way to get you moving again, if you've no carpet try some cardboard. Also plenty of weight try buying a couple of engines then put them over the back axle, great excuse for the wife. Very Happy Laughing Laughing

Stu.

Engines are just like Pringles .... one is never enough.  Very Happy                                        I used to love tractors all I would ever think/talk about. Then one day out of the blue I went on to statinary engines, So you could say I'm an extractor fan.

stationary stu
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dursley dog on Sat Apr 13 2013, 18:10

Just a few pictures for those who didn't attend today finnishing with queue at 6.30 am[code][[URL=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/Keytoken/media/Enstone3_zpsd5c05f77.jpg.html][/[URL=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/Keytoken/media/Enstone2_zpsa23a197e.jpg.html][[URL=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/Keytoken/media/Enstone_zps36d54743.jpg.html]/URL]URL]IMG]http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a498/Keytoken/Enstone_zps36d54743.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

dursley dog
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 on Sat Apr 13 2013, 18:55

Now in the last pic in front of the Merc isnt that Jay ???

Just noticed in front of the blue van in front of the trailer in the pic you can see the back of my van ... Laughing

matt

Last edited by matt86 on Sat Apr 13 2013, 21:19; edited 1 time in total

matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nutgone on Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:09

I meant to ask someone to keep an eye out for a Stuart Turner P5 or P6 barrel for me, but I completely forgot to. Rolling Eyes

Oh well, something'll turn up.

The name's Matt, but call me Nutts if you like, there's already enough Matt's about.

nutgone
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by seniorengineers on Sun Apr 14 2013, 08:54

dursley dog wrote:Just a few pictures for those who didn't attend today finnishing with queue at 6.30 am[code][[URL=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/Keytoken/media/Enstone3_zpsd5c05f77.jpg.html][/[URL=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/Keytoken/media/Enstone2_zpsa23a197e.jpg.html][[URL=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/Keytoken/media/Enstone_zps36d54743.jpg.html]/URL]URL]IMG]http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a498/Keytoken/Enstone_zps36d54743.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Hi, I like this pic, and sorry, but i did not realise you were one of the forum members. I was sat to the left of you with the cultmate on trailor. (first pic.) Apart from the shtty state of the site, it was a good event. I sold most of what i took, far better than flee bay. good to talk to you, and a pitty i did not meet more members cheers David.

seniorengineers
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by stationary stu on Sun Apr 14 2013, 12:54

Sounds as if you had a forum meet shame you didn't all find each other. Maybe have to think about a badge so you can spot other members the next time.

Ok who bought what? and I want to know what bargins!!!!! were there any?

Stu.

Engines are just like Pringles .... one is never enough.  Very Happy                                        I used to love tractors all I would ever think/talk about. Then one day out of the blue I went on to statinary engines, So you could say I'm an extractor fan.

stationary stu
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by seniorengineers on Sun Apr 14 2013, 12:58

stationary stu wrote:Sounds as if you had a forum meet shame you didn't all find each other. Maybe have to think about a badge so you can spot other members the next time.

Ok who bought what? and I want to know what bargins!!!!! were there any?

Stu.

Hi stu, Maybe a baseball cap with a badge on or something similar cheers david.

seniorengineers
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by stationary stu on Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:26

That would do David Very Happy . Now all I can say is Matt's not the best of drivers, he says he's up the front of the queue. Well if he'd used his mirrors like a good driver he would of seen you all behind him. Laughing Laughing Laughing Jk Matt. Laughing Laughing

Stu.

stationary stu
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitty on Sun Apr 14 2013, 15:43

I tried to make it, but the water was too deep along the way, I had to turn back No

Lol, John.

Smitty
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 on Sun Apr 14 2013, 15:58

lol stu Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

i blame a big van behind me blocking my side mirror view Rolling Eyes

I bought a vacuum pump ( gascoingne )
a set of axle stands
a lister D head , carb , carb linkage , govnor shaft
a esso blue can
a bialadin / vapalux lamp
and thats abut it ...

Oh and a bacon and egg butty Laughing Laughing

matt

matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stationary stu on Mon Apr 15 2013, 11:33

Sounds as if it was well worth you going Matt as you've managed to pick up a lot of parts you were looking for. Were the prices ok?

And it was obvious you'd be buying some kind of food, Laughing Laughing Laughing was there no cake stalls there Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stu.

stationary stu
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 on Mon Apr 15 2013, 15:01

Stu affraid not no cake stalls , but i would think if was one there would be a few old timers sat having a cuppa and a scone ...

Prices was good . only spent around £80

matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stationary stu on Tue Apr 16 2013, 12:52

There you go Matt get Anne-marie to do some baking and set a stall up selling tea, cakes and scones. It could also be the forum meeting place, have a cuppa and a chin wag. Very Happy
£80 Not bad for what you picked up as it was all things you needed fairly quickly.

Stu.

stationary stu
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by seniorengineers on Wed Apr 17 2013, 11:43

Well, I made £130.00. and my missus paid for the bacon butty, so I did'nt spend a penny, ( in any way shape or form.) b4 I get picked up on that point. I'v just been and spent over £200.00 on steel for my show trailor, so I can finally get going on that project again. cheers David.

seniorengineers
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by nutgone on Wed Apr 17 2013, 11:58

seniorengineers wrote:Well, I made £130.00. and my missus paid for the bacon butty, so I did'nt spend a penny, ( in any way shape or form.) b4 I get picked up on that point. I'v just been and spent over £200.00 on steel for my show trailor, so I can finally get going on that project again. cheers David.

Gotta keep the engine fund topped up somehow. It sounds like a good meet & it sounds like there's some very fair prices there too. I will have to try & make it up to November's one.

The name's Matt, but call me Nutts if you like, there's already enough Matt's about.

nutgone
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stationary stu on Wed Apr 17 2013, 12:17

Nuts that's not a place for you to go even more so if you have a bit of money to spend. The mind boggles at what you come home with. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing

Stu.

stationary stu
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:10

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top