www.stationaryengineforum.net
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view every section, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

other stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

other stuff

Post by earlsinclare on Mon Mar 25 2013, 18:35

I enjoy cricket and rugby league, although only watching nowadays, the mind is willing but the body isn't able. when not at shows in the summer, I do a bit of trout fishing in the dales.

Richard..

earlsinclare
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Re: other stuff

Post by Ianhw77k on Mon Mar 25 2013, 20:36

Tasty looking trout there, that wants splitting open, stuffing with something nice, wrapping in foil and shoving on the coals of a BBQ, mmmmmmmm tasty Laughing

Ianhw77k
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitty on Sat Apr 06 2013, 01:31

earlsinclare wrote:I enjoy cricket and rugby league, although only watching nowadays, the mind is willing but the body isn't able. when not at shows in the summer, I do a bit of trout fishing in the dales.

Richard..

MMMM nice size,

Do some of that here too, I have a lake going by the dock here in the back, Trout, Pike and Bass galore, although I haven't been down there for a while lol.

It's a good time spent, and brings home a treat from time to time, well done,
John.

Smitty
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by stationary stu on Sat Apr 06 2013, 11:30

earlsinclare wrote:I enjoy cricket and rugby league, although only watching nowadays, the mind is willing but the body isn't able. when not at shows in the summer, I do a bit of trout fishing in the dales.

Richard..

They don't call Richard, Earl Sinclare for nothing that's all his land and his own private pond but he's very modest about it and doesn't like to mention it. Very Happy

Stu.

Engines are just like Pringles .... one is never enough.  Very Happy                                        I used to love tractors all I would ever think/talk about. Then one day out of the blue I went on to statinary engines, So you could say I'm an extractor fan.

stationary stu
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitty on Sat Apr 06 2013, 16:35

The fish only want for the morsels and don't care anyway Stu, for that matter he has a well stocked pond Very Happy

I'm lucky to have a whole lake emptying out past my dock at just a nice pace to sit and bobber or cast all day, I couldn't afford the upkeep on more than the almost an acre I have so that makes it perfect for moi Laughing

It does look like a nice place to live though, seems very peaceful in the pic.

John.

Smitty
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:33

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top