www.stationaryengineforum.net
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view every section, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Trip to enstone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trip to enstone

Post by seniorengineers on Thu Apr 11 2013, 13:02

Hi guys, I have the use of a 3 axle trailor for the wk/end and will be taking some large items to enstone. There will be room for some items, should anyone need stuff taking enroute from north devon. ( and no books to the library STU ) affraid No cheers David. :stick lol: :stick lol: lol! clown

seniorengineers
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Re: Trip to enstone

Post by stationary stu on Fri Apr 12 2013, 10:50

:stick lol: :stick lol: :stick lol: How did you know I was going to reply :stick lol: :stick lol: :stick lol: :stick lol: :stick lol: Your such a spoil sport David :stick lol: :stick lol: :stick lol:

What about the return trip which route you taking :stick lol: :stick lol: :stick lol: I've 2 bag bags to take to the tip if your passing.

Stu. :angel1:

Engines are just like Pringles .... one is never enough.  Very Happy                                        I used to love tractors all I would ever think/talk about. Then one day out of the blue I went on to statinary engines, So you could say I'm an extractor fan.

stationary stu
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by seniorengineers on Sun Apr 14 2013, 12:51

stationary stu wrote: :stick lol: :stick lol: :stick lol: How did you know I was going to reply :stick lol: :stick lol: :stick lol: :stick lol: :stick lol: Your such a spoil sport David :stick lol: :stick lol: :stick lol:

What about the return trip which route you taking :stick lol: :stick lol: :stick lol: I've 2 bag bags to take to the tip if your passing.

Stu. :angel1:

Or a caravan back to cirensester, affraid :stick lol: :stick lol: :stick lol: lol!

seniorengineers
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by stationary stu on Sun Apr 14 2013, 13:00

I don't think so David LOL, I thought I might of heard something with it being the end of there tax year and when they checked there bank/paypal statements they would have seen the refund but still not heard from her. So next month that's it I won't even speak to her it's mine then, end of LOL. I know it needs repaired but it's still going to work out to be the bargin of the year Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stu.

Engines are just like Pringles .... one is never enough.  Very Happy                                        I used to love tractors all I would ever think/talk about. Then one day out of the blue I went on to statinary engines, So you could say I'm an extractor fan.

stationary stu
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by seniorengineers on Sun Apr 14 2013, 13:05

stationary stu wrote:I don't think so David LOL, I thought I might of heard something with it being the end of there tax year and when they checked there bank/paypal statements they would have seen the refund but still not heard from her. So next month that's it I won't even speak to her it's mine then, end of LOL. I know it needs repaired but it's still going to work out to be the bargin of the year Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stu.

A lot of hastle, but should work out ok in the end, good luck with the refurb, cheers david

seniorengineers
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top