www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Blake Waterpumps (info required please)

2 posters

Go down

Blake Waterpumps (info required please) Empty Blake Waterpumps (info required please)

Post by barrie clement Tue Jul 30 2013, 20:20

I have recently purchased what I'm told is a Blake Waterpump, there is nothing on the pump anywhere to suggest any extra info on this and am wondering if anyone can give me any advice, help or info etc?

Barrie

barrie clement

Back to top Go down

Blake Waterpumps (info required please) Empty Re: Blake Waterpumps (info required please)

Post by Foden Wed Jul 31 2013, 19:40

A photo of your pump might help with identifying your pump Barry, Blake pumps normally have a heavy cast cover over the gearbox (often missing!) and the spec plate is normally on that. Blake pumps are still in business, they trade as http://www.allspeeds.co.uk/blake-hydram/water-powered-pumps and are based near Accrington, they did carry some spare parts for the older pumps.

Pete.

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down