www.stationaryengineforum.net
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view every section, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Axel Clamps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Axel Clamps

Post by Abes on Sun Aug 25 2013, 09:37

Does anyone know what these type of axle clamps are called and any where that I might get a set from, need them for an idea for a new barrow trolley I am thinking of putting together

Abes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Axel Clamps

Post by Motorhead on Mon Aug 26 2013, 17:36

Like these? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Axle-Brackets-for-Iron-Wheels-1-shaft-Closed-Type-Pk-of-2-Stationary-Engine-/130974265105?pt=UK_BOI_Metalworking_Milling_Welding_Metalworking_Supplies_ET&hash=item1e7eacaf11

Motorhead
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes on Mon Aug 26 2013, 19:44

Hi mate yer there the type but need the open not the closed ones just have to keep looking me thinks

Motorhead wrote:Like these?  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Axle-Brackets-for-Iron-Wheels-1-shaft-Closed-Type-Pk-of-2-Stationary-Engine-/130974265105?pt=UK_BOI_Metalworking_Milling_Welding_Metalworking_Supplies_ET&hash=item1e7eacaf11

Abes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Villiers on Mon Aug 26 2013, 19:46

Get the grinder out and open up the other side, you could always put the side you grind on the inside if you make a balls up of grinding it out.

Villiers
Life Member
Life Member

http://www.rcoleplumbingservices.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by JONESEY on Mon Aug 26 2013, 20:24

Abes I have found them there here I will see if I can sort the wood out tomorrow
Jonesey

JONESEY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes on Mon Aug 26 2013, 22:00

PM on its way mate

JONESEY wrote:Abes I have found them there here I will see if I can sort the wood out tomorrow
Jonesey

Abes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top