www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Axel Clamps

4 posters

Go down

Axel Clamps Empty Axel Clamps

Post by Abes Sun Aug 25 2013, 10:37

Does anyone know what these type of axle clamps are called and any where that I might get a set from, need them for an idea for a new barrow trolley I am thinking of putting together

Axel Clamps Axel_c10

Admin

Back to top Go down

Axel Clamps Empty Re: Axel Clamps

Post by Motorhead Mon Aug 26 2013, 18:36

Like these? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Axle-Brackets-for-Iron-Wheels-1-shaft-Closed-Type-Pk-of-2-Stationary-Engine-/130974265105?pt=UK_BOI_Metalworking_Milling_Welding_Metalworking_Supplies_ET&hash=item1e7eacaf11

Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes Mon Aug 26 2013, 20:44

Hi mate yer there the type but need the open not the closed ones just have to keep looking me thinks

Motorhead wrote:Like these?  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Axle-Brackets-for-Iron-Wheels-1-shaft-Closed-Type-Pk-of-2-Stationary-Engine-/130974265105?pt=UK_BOI_Metalworking_Milling_Welding_Metalworking_Supplies_ET&hash=item1e7eacaf11

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Appletop Mon Aug 26 2013, 20:46

Get the grinder out and open up the other side, you could always put the side you grind on the inside if you make a balls up of grinding it out.
Appletop
Appletop
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JONESEY Mon Aug 26 2013, 21:24

Abes I have found them there here I will see if I can sort the wood out tomorrow
Jonesey
JONESEY
JONESEY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes Mon Aug 26 2013, 23:00

PM on its way mate

JONESEY wrote:Abes I have found them there here I will see if I can sort the wood out tomorrow
Jonesey

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum