www.stationaryengineforum.net
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view every section, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Can anyone recommend a good Rally

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can anyone recommend a good Rally

Post by RustonMark on Thu Oct 30 2014, 12:56

Can anyone recommend a good rally in the Wiltshire/Hampshire Dorest area in August/September next year ? We usually do Berwick St. John in September, but that's not on next year. I am looking for something with a good vintage line up, plus a few animals and stalls to keep the missus interested, plus camping with engines if poss. I'll be taking the 6 ap most likely. Any recommendations much appreciated.

RustonMark
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Re: Can anyone recommend a good Rally

Post by stationary stu on Sun Nov 09 2014, 17:24

Ask Matt he's in that area and does a few rallies so he should be able to tell you the best ones to attend.

Stu.

Engines are just like Pringles .... one is never enough.  Very Happy                                        I used to love tractors all I would ever think/talk about. Then one day out of the blue I went on to statinary engines, So you could say I'm an extractor fan.

stationary stu
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Matth92 on Sun Nov 09 2014, 17:37

Theres a fair few, Abbey Hill in Yeovil mayday bank holiday, shillingstone which is near blandford a fortnite after, west bay in June, Langport and Chickerell in July and Purbeck which is near Swanage in the middle of august

Matth92
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RustonMark on Mon Nov 10 2014, 14:36

Thanks Matt, I will check out Langport, Chickerel and Purbeck.

Mark

RustonMark
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewzacca on Tue Dec 30 2014, 22:30

Matth92 wrote:Theres a fair few, Abbey Hill in Yeovil mayday bank holiday, shillingstone which is near blandford a fortnite after, west bay in June, Langport and Chickerell in July and Purbeck which is near Swanage in the middle of august
Do you have the dates for the West bay and Langport rally's? I'm very close to them and interested in going now.

Chewzacca
I really need to post more
I really need to post more

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top