www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

remagnetisation

Go down

remagnetisation  Empty remagnetisation

Post by StewartH Mon Nov 10 2014, 14:07

Hello Good people,

Alongside a siezed lister d I am helping restore we have a large B.E.N Patents compressor to bring back to life - the compressor is fine - its the motor that needs remagnetisation - I see plenty of magneto repair options on the supplier page but was wondering if anyone in the Hampshire/ Guildford area knows of anyone locally who knows the dark arts or remagnetising old lumps of iron....

Its a very large vintage motor (only 2HP though) so posting off to Bristol is out of the question....

Any suggestions gladl;y taken before I attach a high voltage/ amp battery charger to it....... I really should stop watching vids on YouTube!

Problem is i need a compressor to repair the compressor so i can use it on the siezed lister d Smile

best

Hamish

StewartH
StewartH
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum