www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Just completed restoration - Ruston Hornsby AP 3.5 HP

3 posters

Go down

Just completed restoration - Ruston Hornsby AP 3.5 HP Empty Just completed restoration - Ruston Hornsby AP 3.5 HP

Post by glowes3 Sun Jan 11 2015, 07:05

Just completed my now favourite engine.  My dad remembers one the same as a young guy on his father's farm running a shearing plant.
The only one we found for sale in Australia was a rusty pile of pieces, frost damaged and missing a few bits.  So it's been a long term project.  Still don't have the carbie bits or fuel tank, but have given it a first run last week off an on-demand gas regulator. I will get a youtube of it running soon.

Just completed restoration - Ruston Hornsby AP 3.5 HP Img_2411
glowes3
glowes3
A true Stationary engine owner
A true Stationary engine owner

Back to top Go down

Just completed restoration - Ruston Hornsby AP 3.5 HP Empty Re: Just completed restoration - Ruston Hornsby AP 3.5 HP

Post by Woodsman Sun Jan 11 2015, 10:00

Beautiful job - well done.

Woodsman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just completed restoration - Ruston Hornsby AP 3.5 HP Empty Re: Just completed restoration - Ruston Hornsby AP 3.5 HP

Post by matt86 Sat Feb 28 2015, 13:46

nice job , looks smart that does !

matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down