www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

My Lister D Type Blog

2 posters

Go down

My Lister D Type Blog Empty My Lister D Type Blog

Post by greasemonkey Sat Jul 11 2015, 14:32

I would like to take the opportunity to post on here about the blog that I am compiling about the restoration of my 1942 Lister D. You can access my blog by going to:

www.listerdtype.com

I am far from being an expert and part of my journey is about sharing my experience, but more importantly welcoming contributions from far more experienced and worldly wise folk.

This is my first ever attempt at restoration and I'm kind of reliant on people who have been on this journey before. I just wanted to record my experiences and show how things are progressing. Any criticism, good or bad is very much welcomed.

Thanks for looking.

Best Regards,

Graham

greasemonkey
I really need to post more
I really need to post more

Back to top Go down

My Lister D Type Blog Empty Re: My Lister D Type Blog

Post by StewartH Wed Jul 15 2015, 13:52

Hello Graham,

Your blog is a pleasure to read and a good record of what it takes to restore an engine - no matter if an expert of a new comer to the 'sport'.

Many thanks for sharing - I will keep good track of your progress! - Good luck in getting it running one day soon..and ask any questions on here if needs be.

Best

Hamish
StewartH
StewartH
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down