www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

All new start over

Go down

All new start over Empty All new start over

Post by seniorengineers Mon Oct 19 2015, 20:10

Hi All,
I have gone from nothing to a fair collection in just 12 months, and have worked damned hard to achieve it. Here is a list of items purchased.
1958 E1A Fordson major tractor in running order, but needs attention.
3.5ton drop tail HD trailor, (carried tractor from mid wales to North Devon ok), just needs a tidy up.

Landrover 110 van convertion, ongoing project in daily use. It has the TD300 in it.
Bamford rapid mill No.2, purchased from Burton on Trent area.
Bamford rapid grinding mill purchased from South Wales area, both in good order with no cracks and hoppers good too.
Bamford SD1 3.5hp @600rpm in running order when all piping connected. Has small repair to water jacket, but does not leak, purchased in Nottingham. No.34971.
Bamford Z3 7hp @600rpm in running order, just needs fuel tank sorting, purchased from Northampton, comes with damn good trolley that I will sell shortly.No A110776.
No idea on years of either, or any other history as yet.
I have been to many shows as a visitor, but never exhibited. That will be changing soon.
I will attempt to place some pics on here, so here goes.  cheers  David.
All new start over Dsc00039
All new start over Dsc00040All new start over Dsc00041
All new start over Dsc00042
All new start over Dsc00043
All new start over Dsc00044
All new start over Dsc00045
All new start over Dsc00046

took a while to sort out, but us got there.
Trailer in pic's is the one I will use for a permanent display of all featured running gear, with the exception of tractor and landy All new start over 2588890777 cheers David.

seniorengineers
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down