www.stationaryengineforum.net
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view every section, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Hello from Hampshire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello from Hampshire

Post by Jimbob on Sun Dec 11 2016, 20:07

Hello my name is Jim. I have a Lister D that I am going to get running. I bought it last year and it ran but it has sat around for the last 18 months and it now refuses to fire up. Looks like I am going to have to fiddle and fettle a bit. The plan is to do a top end rebuild, get it running, mount it on a frame and then decide if I want to repaint it. I kind of like the barn find look it has now.

Jimbob

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from Hampshire

Post by rich07961 on Mon Dec 12 2016, 16:35

Welcome Jim, a lot of engine buffs are keeping engines in their working clothes now, but I still like to see a good painted one
and have a few myself, what D do you have ? as have 7 at the moment but this is my favourite, any questions just ask as there are plenty on here to help. Regards Richard

rich07961
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Hi Richard

Post by Jimbob on Mon Dec 12 2016, 18:57

Hi Richard,

My D is a 1937 18DH, 1 1/2 HP, RPM 750 (though the 5 seems to be stamped over a 0).
I will be asking questions when I get stuck.  So far I have found what I have needed on the forum.  

Regards

Jim

Jimbob

Back to top Go down

Post by tony RA on Mon Dec 12 2016, 23:47

Hi Jim welcome to the forum . you/l enjoy it and get all the help and answers here . As we can see Rich does em right as the one above is a real head turner

All the best Tony

tony RA
A true Stationary engine owner
A true Stationary engine owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top