www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Nice cold morning for playing in the garden

3 posters

Go down

Nice cold morning for playing in the garden Empty Nice cold morning for playing in the garden

Post by JONESEY Sun Nov 08 2009, 11:59

This is the Famous in its oridgenal state it runs at 200 rpm very quiet Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Chris Very Happy Very Happy Nice cold morning for playing in the garden P1010062Nice cold morning for playing in the garden P1010063Nice cold morning for playing in the garden P1010064Nice cold morning for playing in the garden P1010065Nice cold morning for playing in the garden P1010066
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
JONESEY
JONESEY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nice cold morning for playing in the garden Empty Re: Nice cold morning for playing in the garden

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08 2009, 14:31

Way to go Chris, very nice looking engine. You must be happy with your purchase. Nice cold morning for playing in the garden Icon_biggrin Nice cold morning for playing in the garden Icon_biggrin Nice cold morning for playing in the garden Icon_biggrin I know I'd be very happy with an engine like that.

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Nice cold morning for playing in the garden Empty Re: Nice cold morning for playing in the garden

Post by Statman Sun Nov 08 2009, 16:20

That looks like a stunner!!

Bet it runs nice too!!

What is your intention to do with it paint it or leave it?

I like the scooby too!!

Adam

Lister D
Petter AA1
Plus Many more Aircooled Engines
Statman
Statman
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pop-up Sun Nov 08 2009, 19:44

Is it my eyes or does it look like dirty dishwater in that oiler - maybe emulsified, probably perfectly OK.

Nice engine anyway.

Ken
pop-up
pop-up
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

http://www.crusty-old-git.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by JONESEY Sun Nov 08 2009, 21:32

Stu I am over the moon with it it is so small and it sounds great.
I can not make my mind up at the moment paint it or leave it, its a bit like cutting a tree down when you have done it you wished you hadent.
the Scooby is the wifes new play thing WRX 2.5 STI, shes happy Very Happy
The oil in the oiler was what was in there it all needs cleaning out the balls get stuck in the bottom of the oiler giveing it blow back thats not helping
Chris Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
JONESEY
JONESEY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down