www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Early Lister D spec 13 D breather cover

2 posters

Go down

Early Lister D spec 13 D breather cover Empty Early Lister D spec 13 D breather cover

Post by steveonthepc Fri Jun 19 2020, 11:17

Hi i have just bought the above engine. It has a separate breather cover on top of the rocker cover. This part is missing, does anyone know where i can source one? Thanks.

steveonthepc
I really need to post more

Back to top Go down

Early Lister D spec 13 D breather cover Empty Re: Early Lister D spec 13 D breather cover

Post by maryalice Fri Jun 19 2020, 17:53

There were two types depending on the actual age of your engine it could have had one of two breathers, one is a pressed tin disc standing on three legs with a plunger and spring or a dome with no internals sitting on the rocker cover. What is your serial no.

Maryalice

maryalice
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Early Lister D spec 13 D breather cover Empty Re: Early Lister D spec 13 D breather cover

Post by steveonthepc Sat Jun 20 2020, 13:46

Hi, thanks for the info. The serial number is 103600 which makes it an august '32 build i believe

steveonthepc

Back to top Go down

Post by maryalice Sat Jun 20 2020, 17:48

Your engine has the dome fixed directly to the rocker cover fixed by three screws, as long as I remember to look tomorrow I think I may have one, will confirm tomorrow.

Maryalice.

maryalice
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down