www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Wickham or another?

2 posters

Go down

Wickham or another? Empty Wickham or another?

Post by Sentient Fungus Sun Jun 21 2020, 08:58

This sludge pump is attached to a listed D could anyone in the know confirm what make it is? It has a david brown rodicon..er..think on it, I presume that is just some sort of 'turny thing' (lol) for changing the drive, is the actual pump just some generic brand or is it a wickham? I next to nothing about sludge pumps and to be honest never really felt the  urge to learn more about archaic sludge pumps Laughing

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Wickham or another? Img_3215

Wickham or another? Img_3214

Sentient Fungus

Back to top Go down

Wickham or another? Empty Re: Wickham or another?

Post by chrismac Sun Jun 21 2020, 10:22

That engine is a Lister LD1 I think, not up on my lister diesels, a quick google search confirmed my thoughts, the drive to the pump, would that have been a rubber coupling connecting the 2, nice looking pump sorry cant help on what make it is.
Chris

chrismac
A true Stationary engine owner
A true Stationary engine owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentient Fungus Sun Jun 21 2020, 14:15

That ok thanks for your help, Chris Smile
I have little to no clue what it is either, i have done so googling, but it doesn't get me very far, I know it works and could empty the canal, but I don't really get many canal emptying jobs Very Happy

Sentient Fungus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum