www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Petter AVA1 Oil Feed Pipes Position

Go down

Petter AVA1 Oil Feed Pipes Position Empty Petter AVA1 Oil Feed Pipes Position

Post by solsteam Wed Jun 09 2021, 20:04

Hi all, long time since I've been on the forum. Having a problem assembling an AVA1 stationary engine out of a box of parts I've had in the garage since 2018.
Please can anyone tell me where these 2 oil feed pipes go and how i fit them ? The one pipe obviously goes to the oil filter but the Banjo is twice the size of the pipe end. The other pipe from the top of the oil filter goes where ???????????
Extra info is that the AVA1 is a factory rebuild with an oil filter just slapped on the side as the original engine would not have had interchangeable parts to the 1959 rebuild. The Rocker Box is also a different type to that shown in my 1952 Operating Manual. It may as well be a Friday Night Special as the pieces don't make sense.
Petter AVA1 Oil Feed Pipes Position 234_pe11
Petter AVA1 Oil Feed Pipes Position 234_pe10

solsteam
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum