www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Lister JP1 from 1936 for sale in great running order

Go down

Lister JP1 from 1936 for sale in great running order Empty Lister JP1 from 1936 for sale in great running order

Post by chuffchuff Thu Sep 08 2022, 13:49

Hello Fellows,
I've now decided to sell my 1936 Lister JP1 9hp.  Its in great running order and start on first bump over compression. Can be seen running on You Tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaL7NTXp6DQ.
The engine has been in the engine house here for more than 70years. My late father who was a millwright used it to drive the woodworking machinery via a line shaft.  I guess its a pretty rare engine? JP 2s and 4s being more common.
Due to its weight and the location it wont be easy to remove from the engine house but that will be my problem. The radiator and fan will go with the engine. The engine originally would have been hooked up to a cooling water tank but my father later converted it to radiator cooling.
I also have a lister CS 6/1 for sale although it needs a replacement cyl. head due to excessive valve recession. By the way its not the 6/1 that can be seen on the You Tube video.
NOW SOLD cheers

chuffchuff
A true Stationary engine owner
A true Stationary engine owner

Back to top Go down