www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

giving up rallying so lots of stuff for sale

4 posters

Go down

giving up rallying so lots of stuff for sale Empty giving up rallying so lots of stuff for sale

Post by 2stroke Sun Jan 08 2023, 14:35

Lister ABD air cooled £40    SOLD
Stuart Turner water pump £100   SOLD
R Hunt Essex mill £80    SOLD
Mathers paint mill £120 SOLD
Lyon generator £50    SOLD
2 round petrol tanks £10   SOLD
100's of stationary engine magazines  -issue 99, 101-106, 109, 110-113, 116-118, 131-146, 159-161,164-166, 168,170,170, and April 1990 issue194 to March 2021issue 564  £50 the lot.
Tractor and Machinery magazine issue 1 volume1 November 1994 11 magazines and issue 1 volume 2 12 magazines £20.
Farm and horticulture equipment issue 1 (autumn) to issue 22 £20
  More items and engines to come

Last edited by 2stroke on Thu Apr 27 2023, 17:37; edited 4 times in total
2stroke
2stroke
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

giving up rallying so lots of stuff for sale Empty Re: giving up rallying so lots of stuff for sale

Post by cousins Tue Jan 10 2023, 21:40

Good evening 2stroke, I might be interested in some of your stuff. I would not have far to go as I live near Halesworth.
cousins

cousins
I really need to post more

Back to top Go down

giving up rallying so lots of stuff for sale Empty Re: giving up rallying so lots of stuff for sale

Post by 2stroke Tue Jan 10 2023, 21:44

also advertise elsewhere and have lots of enquiries so be quick and more specific
2stroke
2stroke
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by cousins Tue Jan 10 2023, 21:55

Thanks for reply, in short I am after a working domestic pump, old milking equipment for bucket type plants including vacuum pipe fittings and could you tell me what is the type of Hunts mill?
cousins

cousins

Back to top Go down

Post by 2stroke Wed Jan 11 2023, 08:49

Hi, The pump appears to have been restored before I got it. I tried it once here and it worked ok.
The mill is an Atlas grinding mill by R Hunt of Earls Colne. Not too heavy, I can lift it. The milk pails and vacuum pump have gone but we have lots of milk related items left that we used to show. Includes milk tokens, card milk tops, hand operated creamers, third pint milk bottle, brush for cleaning milk pail pipes, cream jars, propably other stuff as well if you are interested I will look it all out.
2stroke
2stroke
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by cousins Wed Jan 11 2023, 11:53

Good morning 2stroke, I would like to buy the Hunts mill and the Stuart Turner pump which I presume is the domestic type and also look at your milk related items. How do we proceed from here? Do you want my phone number? It takes about 35 minutes or so to get to Leiston from here.
cousins

cousins

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodsman Wed Jan 11 2023, 14:51

Private message best for sharing personal info.  Click the MP button (don't ask me why it's not PM?? scratch)

Woodsman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2stroke Wed Jan 11 2023, 16:09

have sent you a private message
2stroke
2stroke
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by andsonsatelier Sat Oct 28 2023, 23:41

Hello sir I was wondering if you have a Vincent 2 stroke stationary motor or parts or know of any leads?

Thanks

Jack Burrows

andsonsatelier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down