www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

CLIMAX No1 Water Pump Information, or Detail of missing parts.

4 posters

Go down

CLIMAX No1 Water Pump Information, or Detail of missing parts. Empty CLIMAX No1 Water Pump Information, or Detail of missing parts.

Post by Swarf55 Wed Aug 16 2023, 10:19

Iv'e been scrolling through various picture gallery's on site this of  stage restorations on water pumps.

I am trying to find out what the obove in the subjects column should look like, both exploded items and assembled.

I have opened the bottom valves and it appears I am missing parts which someone has obviously taken out or played with a restoration at sometime in the past.

All I have are what is in the attached photo.

I'm assuming from your gallery there should be some form of heavey flat washer to seal the port off, or is it leather?

The Bolt washer and spring are either brass or phos bronze which I assume are the from the original assenbly.It would be very Thankful if anyone could assist Please.
CLIMAX No1 Water Pump Information, or Detail of missing parts. 20230818
CLIMAX No1 Water Pump Information, or Detail of missing parts. 20230817

Swarf55

Back to top Go down

CLIMAX No1 Water Pump Information, or Detail of missing parts. Empty Re: CLIMAX No1 Water Pump Information, or Detail of missing parts.

Post by mattblack Tue Aug 22 2023, 06:20

Last edited by mattblack on Tue Aug 22 2023, 17:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post deleted when spam removed)
mattblack
mattblack
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

CLIMAX No1 Water Pump Information, or Detail of missing parts. Empty Re: CLIMAX No1 Water Pump Information, or Detail of missing parts.

Post by Woodsman Tue Aug 22 2023, 10:15

mattblack wrote:^ Spam alert! Rolling Eyes

Looks like it. Ban stick at the ready!

Woodsman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 22 2023, 10:25

Spam confirmed. Gone!

Admin
Admin

https://ukengineforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down