www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Supplier of metal cut to your specific size

2 posters

Go down

Supplier of metal cut to your specific size Empty Supplier of metal cut to your specific size

Post by blue cat Thu Sep 28 2023, 19:12

I recently didn't have any mild steel sheet of the right size to make a part I needed.
I wanted 2 pieces 160mm by 65mm by 4mm thick.
Plenty of 4mm mild steel sheet on eBay, but all in set sizes which I would have to cut to my size and then have quite a large amount left over.
I eventually found this company who will cut to specific customer specified size, which saved me a load of work.

The two pieces I ordered cost £6.50 including postage which I thought was reasonable value (September 2023).

They also supply sheet metal, angle, rod etc in steel, aluminium, brass, galvanised, perforated, etc

Steve Graham Sales Ltd, Unit 3B
Stockton Street
Littleborough
Lancashire
OL15 8YJ
United Kingdom

Phone: 01706377855
Email: info@hardwareoutletuk.com

They trade on eBay under the user name       hardwareOutlet

blue cat
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Supplier of metal cut to your specific size Empty Re: Supplier of metal cut to your specific size

Post by Woodsman Fri Sep 29 2023, 09:40

Nice to know. Thanks blue cat.

Woodsman
Admin

Back to top Go down