www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

what is this....can you help.....

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

what is this....can you help..... - Page 2 Empty Re: what is this....can you help.....

Post by mike d Thu Apr 21 2011, 23:32

Skankin_giant wrote:
mike d wrote:your rite there STEVE....not good at all...

good luck with the move..

regards...mike d...

......Steve. Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers Steve

HI STEVE......
why are you moving again????have you upset the neighbours again???you have got to stop this,no one will want you as there neighbour Very Happy
it must be the smokey old engines you keep playing with... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
regards..mike..
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

what is this....can you help..... - Page 2 Empty Re: what is this....can you help.....

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22 2011, 00:19

Because Im in the RAF I get moved where they tell me to go! So far Aylsbery - Cosford (Wolverhampton) - Corsham (wiltshire) now at Northwood, normally every 3 - 4 years, Im at Northwood nr Watford, hoping to be out of here within 18 months, as the military being as it is they sent a techie into a operators job with out looking at my qualifications or preferences, might be why im pissed off with the world at the mo...buy cant complain to much got promoted out of Corsham so the extra money is nice, but what the lord giveuth the lord takeuth, I been sent to a place where there is no SAC's or bellow to lead so shit reports for how ever long im here!....think I need to go to the med centre for some prozac!

cheers Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22 2011, 13:22

Steve my bro did 27 years in the RAF and loved it mind the last ten years he managed to get to places that never saw planes Laughing Laughing he did electronics and ended up doing a lot of teaching, he's out now and loving the pension it brings, so that's something for you to look forward to.

Stu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22 2011, 13:53

I dont mind the life, its this job, considering I was going Cyprus before I got promoted....would have rather gone cyprus.

Cheers Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Sun Apr 24 2011, 21:54

Skankin_giant wrote:Because Im in the RAF I get moved where they tell me to go! So far Aylsbery - Cosford (Wolverhampton) - Corsham (wiltshire) now at Northwood, normally every 3 - 4 years, Im at Northwood nr Watford, hoping to be out of here within 18 months, as the military being as it is they sent a techie into a operators job with out looking at my qualifications or preferences, might be why im pissed off with the world at the mo...buy cant complain to much got promoted out of Corsham so the extra money is nice, but what the lord give the lord takes away, I been sent to a place where there is no Sac's or bellow to lead so shit reports for how ever long im here!....think I need to go to the med centre for some Prozac!

cheers Steve

that wont do you any good..apart from from giving you a headache..
regards...mike...
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum