www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Something New For The Engines To Run

5 posters

Go down

Something New For The Engines To Run Empty Something New For The Engines To Run

Post by Abes Tue Mar 18 2014, 18:52

Well at last have managed to get a decent Dynamo for the engines to run (many thanks Dan and a big thanks to Mike for arranging the pallet) its in great condition will make a decision as to weather to paint or not at a later date need to source the parts for a control board and sort out a trolley but that will all be done in slow time, here's a couple of pics to be going on with

Something New For The Engines To Run 95450810
Something New For The Engines To Run Dynamo10
Something New For The Engines To Run Intern10
Something New For The Engines To Run Plate10

Admin

Back to top Go down

Something New For The Engines To Run Empty Re: Something New For The Engines To Run

Post by A Lister Tue Mar 18 2014, 19:23

Blimey, that should make your engines sweat a bit!  Nice bit of kit Abes, I'll look forward to following your progress getting it going.   Smile

A true Stationary engine owner
A true Stationary engine owner

Back to top Go down

Something New For The Engines To Run Empty Re: Something New For The Engines To Run

Post by Abes Tue Mar 18 2014, 19:47

LOL yer mate it is a bit of a lump can just about lift it on my own, going to be a bit of a steep learning curve as not to good with electrics so will have to do my homework and go from there , first thing to do is sort the parts for a control board got the rheostat and fuse panel sorted and have found some gauges on eb*y also picked up a couple of vintage sockets at work not sure what else I need will have to have a gander on internet and look at other peoples set ups

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Tue Mar 18 2014, 20:04

nice one abes like the fact its a lister brushton one too .

il be collecting mine in a few weeks mate .

matt

matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lewis MacRae Tue Mar 18 2014, 21:14

looks like it will provid a good load

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjhnsn Wed Mar 19 2014, 00:33

abes 
nice find there with the dynomotor
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum