www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

JAP 2s parts wanted

Go down

JAP 2s parts wanted Empty JAP 2s parts wanted

Post by Kingdom Fri May 03 2024, 23:28

Hello lads. Nearly there with my jap 2s. I no im slow but always get dragged away. To something elce. Thought i only had to make up an exuast. And the little brass linkage for the trottle to govener arm as was broke. As have done all the macanics and all painted up.But now when i went to put the elbow from the bottem of the carb to the air intake on
the side broke off It. Think im goin to be sick. I hate braking anything but it did look stressed there like someone didnt push it up to tbe full before tighting it before. Tryed to weld it with those low temp rods off ebay but the aloy started to crack.Has anyone got one of these for a jap2s id be so greatfull and make it wort your while. Was planing to have yous a pic after weekend. Sorry.

Kingdom
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down