www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

petter pa2

2 posters

Go down

petter pa2 Empty petter pa2

Post by egghemmings Thu Jun 11 2020, 18:09

Hi I have got a Petter PA2 on an airforce compressor trolly but it has got a seized Magneto , I have tried to get it moving but with no success also the cap is broken and the fibre washer with a cross cut in it between the Magneto and the engine so i am looking for an A Series wipac Magneto for the Petter pa2 engine or possibly another engine , I have tried some of the magneto suppliers but this magneto is like rocking horse deposit

egghemmings

Back to top Go down

petter pa2 Empty Re: petter pa2

Post by maryalice Thu Jun 11 2020, 18:13

There is a couple on Ebay for sale. check your rotation and mounting though. Which part of the country are you, there is a magneto restorer in Wellingborough.

Maryalice

maryalice
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by egghemmings Sun Jun 14 2020, 21:31

Hi Maryalice , Sorry i did not reply sooner but i did not get a notification , I am based near Kings Lynn Norfolk I think the rotation is clockwise , I have the old one that is seized up but there is a bit missing from the cap have you got a number for the restorer , Paul

egghemmings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down