www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Lister A (Junior) 5hp 1950 for sale

2 posters

Go down

Lister A (Junior) 5hp 1950 for sale Empty Lister A (Junior) 5hp 1950 for sale

Post by maryalice Wed Nov 18 2020, 18:00

gentlemen,

I have posted this Lister A for a friend, he is in his 80th year and has shown at rally's for many years his son asked his mum how dad was and she said he was bored so the son found and bought for his dad this Lister A, unfortunately he forgot his dad can no longer tow and has no trailer and my friend is used to small engines therefore this engine is way to large.
What my friend has asked is would somebody like to swap a smaller engine for his Lister A, he would like a Stuart Turner, I know these are a lot more expensive, than this engine but he's not looking for a runner but something he could return to running orderor sell this engine for £120.
As to condition this had a stuck piston but with the oil ring broken, he manged to get the barrel off and reckons bearings etc seem in good order.

For anymore info please contact me.

Lister A (Junior) 5hp 1950 for sale Img_2025

Lister A (Junior) 5hp 1950 for sale Img_2026

Lister A (Junior) 5hp 1950 for sale Img_2027

Lister A (Junior) 5hp 1950 for sale Img_2022

Lister A (Junior) 5hp 1950 for sale Img_2024

Lister A (Junior) 5hp 1950 for sale Img_2023

Thank you,

Maryalice

maryalice
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Lister A (Junior) 5hp 1950 for sale Empty Re: Lister A (Junior) 5hp 1950 for sale

Post by Rookesy Thu Nov 19 2020, 09:14

I have a P5X and a R3MC I am looking to move on. I have pictures of both if you would like to message me
Regardsof
Mick

Rookesy
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down