www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Petter Paz 1 injector replacement.

2 posters

Go down

Petter Paz 1 injector replacement. Empty Petter Paz 1 injector replacement.

Post by percy3232 Thu Jul 15 2021, 14:54

Afternoon all,
Well if only one good thing came out of Covid now i'm slowly recovering i can get a bit done on the Paz 1. Just replacing the injector (this arrived with the engine in a box of bits) and book says to install nozzle washer. Do these have two washers? I.E one in the head and the other inside the sleeve (under injector)
Nothing showing on parts diagram and instructions a vague at best.

Thanks in advance.
Steve.

percy3232

Back to top Go down

Petter Paz 1 injector replacement. Empty Re: Petter Paz 1 injector replacement.

Post by oldgit Fri Jul 16 2021, 09:37

I'm not familiar with this engine, but believe it to be direct injection; if so, it will just have one washer located between the nozzle retaining nut and the base of the hole in which it is fitted, in the cylinder head.

oldgit
A true Stationary engine owner
A true Stationary engine owner

Back to top Go down

Post by percy3232 Sat Jul 17 2021, 08:29

Morning, what i have is the injector which sits in a pocket / sleeve which then sits in the head. Not sure if it has a washer / seal under sleeve to head then another inside sleeve to injector. Just cant see at present what seals exh gas from pocket. I'm used to either a seal under injector or seals around injector body.

percy3232

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down