www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Small corn grinder

Go down

Small corn grinder Empty Small corn grinder

Post by Garak Mon Aug 22 2022, 10:31

Due to some health problems I'm having to give up my heavy engines and am now down to two. I like to show engines driving other equipment and have for some time been using a Stuart Turner water pump.

A few years ago I purchased a Bamfords 2C corn grinder for restoration. It turned out to be a great thing that I was proud of and I would have liked to keep it but.......IT WAS LARGE & WEIGHED A TON and for me was to difficult to move and transport even though it would have made a great show exhibit so reluctantly I sold it.

A few years have passed and I would like to again own and show a working corn grinder with my two remaining engines, so I'm looking to purchase a small, easily manageable grinder that can be belt driven from an engine that can be lifted out of my van by a couple of people.

Thanks
Garak
Garak
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down