www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Deutz MAG SA diesel poor starter F1L 210D

Go down

Deutz MAG SA diesel poor starter F1L 210D Empty Deutz MAG SA diesel poor starter F1L 210D

Post by chrismac Sat Jan 07 2023, 13:42

Does anyone have experience with these, I have this engine and before I pull the injector so see whats happening I thought I would ask if some of you guys have worked on these in the past, its a pig to start on the starter, it takes lots of spinning before it fires, at times it hits a spot when its just getting enough fuel to take the load of the starter but not enough to run,  I go out later and have a look to see if I can improve it, it should fire in one or two revolutions,

Tappets checked, fuel lines checked and new filter fitted,

Chris

chrismac
A true Stationary engine owner

Back to top Go down

Deutz MAG SA diesel poor starter F1L 210D Empty Re: Deutz MAG SA diesel poor starter F1L 210D

Post by chrismac Sat Jan 07 2023, 16:59

Cancel the request, I think I was loosing compression at the injector copper washer, its starting a lot better now, still not as quick as some I saw on youtube though,

chrismac

Back to top Go down

Deutz MAG SA diesel poor starter F1L 210D Empty Re: Deutz MAG SA diesel poor starter F1L 210D

Post by chrismac Wed Jan 18 2023, 07:37

Update, its not really starting any better, it did after I pulled the injector and put it back together but after a week lying it again took a fair bit on the starter to get it to fire.

chrismac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down