www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

JAP Model 80 - SeaBee Outboard - Recoil Starter & Carburettor Storm Cowl

2 posters

Go down

JAP Model 80 - SeaBee Outboard - Recoil Starter & Carburettor Storm Cowl Empty JAP Model 80 - SeaBee Outboard - Recoil Starter & Carburettor Storm Cowl

Post by kingpin15 Tue Jan 24 2023, 10:15

Good morning all
I hope someone can possibly help me out with obtaining some parts for my recently acquired Seabee Outboard. Fully appreciate this is a Stationary Forum, but the Seabee uses the JAP Model 80cc which is also an industrial engine.

I could do with a Recoil Starter and the Storm Cowl for the carburettor which also acts as the choke on/off control when turned.

The JAP 34cc also shares the same parts actually.

Many thanks

kingpin15
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

JAP Model 80 - SeaBee Outboard - Recoil Starter & Carburettor Storm Cowl Empty Re: JAP Model 80 - SeaBee Outboard - Recoil Starter & Carburettor Storm Cowl

Post by Woodsman Tue Jan 24 2023, 11:00

Presume you've seen these on ebay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284734740219 - breaking for parts

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284734737275 - breaking for parts

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225359371421 - No bids, ends today 21:18.

Woodsman
Admin

Back to top Go down

JAP Model 80 - SeaBee Outboard - Recoil Starter & Carburettor Storm Cowl Empty Re: JAP Model 80 - SeaBee Outboard - Recoil Starter & Carburettor Storm Cowl

Post by kingpin15 Tue Jan 24 2023, 13:14

Many thanks
Yeah I have seen those,, One of them has the JLO engine and the other is already missing the starter recoil and hes sold the carb.

Cheers
Steve

kingpin15
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodsman Tue Jan 24 2023, 13:50

Shame, oh well good luck in your search.

Woodsman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down