www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Lister D radiator cooled parts required

3 posters

Go down

Lister D radiator cooled parts required Empty Lister D radiator cooled parts required

Post by Endckr111 Fri Jun 16 2023, 14:17

Hi All,
       Bit of a shot in the dark, but has anyone have for sale the parts required to convert Lister D into a radiator cooled version, fan mount, pulleys and radiator 
   If you have, I would be very happy to hear from you, and to discuss price ect
Look forward to hearing from you
Cheers
Endckr111 
Mark

Endckr111
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Lister D radiator cooled parts required Empty Re: Lister D radiator cooled parts required

Post by Appletop Fri Jun 16 2023, 17:53

You forgot flywheel and hopper top, they are different too and a tank cooled one won't fit, if it's a DK then you also need the shroud round the vaporizer....
Appletop
Appletop
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Lister D radiator cooled parts required Empty Re: Lister D radiator cooled parts required

Post by Endckr111 Fri Jun 16 2023, 19:31

Yea your correct, it was only a general description, just if anyone has some or all of the parts I would be pleased to hear from. I know it’s a big ask, otherwise I will find a complete engine,
Mark

Endckr111
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by 68jcb Sun Jul 16 2023, 18:31

I have PM'd you!

68jcb
A true Stationary engine owner
A true Stationary engine owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down