www.stationaryengineforum.net
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view every section, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

my new toy.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: my new toy.

Post by Diddy on Tue Jan 17 2012, 19:19

cheers steve.for all your help.

Diddy
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 17 2012, 22:59

If I can get a pass from the misses I'm off from Friday, might be able to get over and get something sorted, I might be able to sort the pulley if it hasn't got much to come off.

Cheers Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddy on Thu Jan 19 2012, 00:24

thanks steve.you can bring your wife if you like m8 she can sit talk to mine then.& we can be in the shit at the same time m8.lol

Diddy
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddy on Sun Jan 29 2012, 13:56

rite guys.im back & staying.i part exd the p5 for a r3mc but its to dam cold to go do any thing to it all i need to do realy to get here running is a plug clean the mag up then fuel it up see wot happens ill get some pics soon of it.plus it came with a very nice solid brass handle.

Diddy
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 29 2012, 14:09

Another R3MC?

Cheers Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d on Sun Jan 29 2012, 16:55

Diddy wrote:rite guys.im back & staying.i part ex the p5 for a r3MC but its to dam cold to go do any thing to it all i need to do really to get here running is a plug clean the mag up then fuel it up see wot happens ill get some pics soon of it.plus it came with a very nice solid brass handle.

hi Dave..
glad to here your staying..like i said before..its all good fun...
mike...

mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stationary stu on Mon Jan 30 2012, 11:17

Diddy wrote:rite guys.im back & staying.i part exd the p5 for a r3mc but its to dam cold to go do any thing to it all i need to do realy to get here running is a plug clean the mag up then fuel it up see wot happens ill get some pics soon of it.plus it came with a very nice solid brass handle.

Glad to here your back for good any problems on this forum just contact one of the admin and we will sort it out.

Stu.

Engines are just like Pringles .... one is never enough.  Very Happy                                        I used to love tractors all I would ever think/talk about. Then one day out of the blue I went on to statinary engines, So you could say I'm an extractor fan.

stationary stu
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:50

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum