www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Warsop road breaker

3 posters

Go down

Warsop road breaker Empty Warsop road breaker

Post by georgeg Thu Apr 26 2012, 20:34

Picked up a Warsop DP road breaker (jack hammer) 194?? vintage. Looking for a manual or parts diagram on the unit. Its complete but has been standing outside and is not turning over. Starter handle is solid and I need to know if it slides off or a fixed part of the unit. Any info on the Warsop will be appreciated. Serial no. DP1485

georgeg
I really need to post more

Back to top Go down

Warsop road breaker Empty warsop breaker

Post by mrp Fri May 04 2012, 22:15

The warsop breaker you have is more than likely an s6 model powered by an inverted 250cc villiers mk 14 two stroke industrial engine. If it has a 6 inch or so diameter air filter just in front of the handlebar then its an s7 model which came out in around 1950. The starting handle is a seperate item to the machine and may be stuck on its spindle if you cant remove it. I have an operators or owners manual for the s6 which contains all the details of how the machine works and how to strip it for decoke etc. I can copy some of the book and send the copies to you if it helps.

Kind Regards

mrp

Back to top Go down

Warsop road breaker Empty Warsop Breaker

Post by georgeg Mon May 07 2012, 15:54

A copy of the important bits from the manual will be perfect. I say its 194? as the info I have managed to source lists the DP model as starting in 1940. Its not a S7 its definitely a S6 as I have a picture of both the S7 and S6 to compare.
If possible can you email the pages to me. kznlroc@mweb.co.za as I am in South Africa. Include your postal address and I will send you a cap from the "Natal Vintage Tractor and Machinery Club" which I am a member as a way of saying thanks.

georgeg

Back to top Go down

Warsop road breaker Empty warsop breaker

Post by mrp Mon May 07 2012, 22:03

Hello again!

Will try to email some pictures from the manual in the next day or so.

Kind regards

mrp

Back to top Go down

Warsop road breaker Empty Re: Warsop road breaker

Post by Airborne bear Mon Oct 25 2021, 18:33

Hi I’m also looking for a copy of the manual if possible as well please it’s for a s6 machine

Airborne bear

Back to top Go down

Warsop road breaker Empty Re: Warsop road breaker

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down