www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Moteur Bruneau

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Moteur Bruneau - Page 2 Empty Re: Moteur Bruneau

Post by Matth92 Wed Jul 17 2013, 21:16

Finally got her finished!

It was actually finished a couple of months ago but I was stuck for a handle, but by skimming about 5mm off the jaws of the Lister F handle, it fits the dog on this pretty nicely, and always fires up with the first couple of turns, so to recap it has had a mag drive dog made, water leaks sorted, petrol tank repaired, new trolley, major surgery done to the carb and various gaskets and other such tweaks, now need to get on with the other French connection ( Japy TY2) and get that ongoing Main bearing problem with it sorted for good, note my trademark vintage spanner on the trolley too !

I don't think the petrol tank is original as all the other ones I have seen are cast, but it looks OK and no longer leaks more importantly!

Apologies for the pictures, the lens on my camera is very battered and bruised after years of rattling round in my pocket at rallies and drunken nights out, getting a new one soon though!

Moteur Bruneau - Page 2 PICT0329_zpsb10ddec6

Moteur Bruneau - Page 2 PICT0332_zps4a80ac52

Moteur Bruneau - Page 2 PICT0335_zpscf295beb

Moteur Bruneau - Page 2 PICT0333_zpse5495eb1

Moteur Bruneau - Page 2 PICT0330_zps9a9936ab

Matth92
Matth92
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Wed Jul 17 2013, 21:29

verry nice Matt

Will it be going to the steam fair ?

matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matth92 Wed Jul 17 2013, 22:08

matt86 wrote:verry nice Matt

Will it be going to the steam fair ?

matt

Ill take it to yesterdays farming the week before and see if she behaves and if she does then I will, might take the Japy or the Bernard for backup though!

Matth92
Matth92
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2