www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Water pump for stationary engine to drive

2 posters

Go down

Water pump for stationary engine to drive Empty Water pump for stationary engine to drive

Post by donp Wed Apr 22 2020, 10:03

Water pump for stationary engine to drive Black_14
Water pump for stationary engine to drive Black_15

Asking £60 for this water pump, have been told it is a John Cherry pump but cannot find a makers name on it, it is in good working order, its another part of the clear out of things that am tired of moving about or never get much use, just to mention pump is for sale as you see it including pipework and pulley

NOW SOLD

Last edited by donp on Fri May 08 2020, 15:45; edited 3 times in total
donp
donp
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Water pump for stationary engine to drive Empty Re: Water pump for stationary engine to drive

Post by StuartTurnerSteve Wed Apr 22 2020, 11:50

Nice little pump. Would be a good load for the Brockhouse but half tempted to sell it.

StuartTurnerSteve
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Water pump for stationary engine to drive Empty update

Post by donp Sun Apr 26 2020, 07:54

Need this out of my way, so will take £70 for the pump and the Villiers mk25 in my other ad. that means the mk25 is yours for a tenner

Right folks, I have this MK 25 in bits, it is + 30 bore, has new valves/springs, head gasket, it has NEVER been started since the engine work was done there is NO carbon anywhere, the pet. tank is very good with cap and tap as well as brackets, so is anyone interested if not it goes to the first of those gents that trawl the streets wil transit pick up trucks sure you all know who I mean as am sick of moving it about, it is still in bits with head off so as mentioned can be seen.      PM me please but be quick or it goes.

VILLIERS MK25 IS NOW NO LONGER AVAILABLE IT HAS GONE PUMP SOLD AS WELL NOW
donp
donp
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Water pump for stationary engine to drive Empty Re: Water pump for stationary engine to drive

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down