www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

petter A1 finally gotter runnin good

2 posters

Go down

petter A1 finally gotter runnin good Empty petter A1 finally gotter runnin good

Post by shiftlessguy Fri Sep 30 2022, 20:09

Well after puttsing round abit i finally gotter running about as well as i can.I wouldnt say its the smoothest runner as some of my other engines but i did my best,seems to run best at about 960/1040 rpm.Most of my other engines are pre 50's B&S,4 maytags,Johnson iron horse,Johnson ulti motor,Baker monitor hit n miss,Ideal hit n miss,and a Fairbanks Moorse Z.Other thread on this A1 was Petter A1 carb issue if you like to read about my endeavors with the A1.I put a rope start on it as mine didnt come with crank  start assembly,friendlier than a crank start at least to me.I have the sediment bowl but couldnt get it to not leak on the shutoff valve so i had to config my own.Well thats about it from across the pond,Heres a pic or 2 enjoy.Gotta fig attachment thing,diff symboos than over here.

shiftlessguy
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

petter A1 finally gotter runnin good Empty Re: petter A1 finally gotter runnin good

Post by shiftlessguy Fri Sep 30 2022, 20:19

petter A1 finally gotter runnin good 20220910

shiftlessguy
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

petter A1 finally gotter runnin good Empty Re: petter A1 finally gotter runnin good

Post by shiftlessguy Fri Sep 30 2022, 20:30

petter A1 finally gotter runnin good 20220916

shiftlessguy
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by shiftlessguy Fri Sep 30 2022, 20:37

Argh tryin to do this on my phone sucks!Intell inside id9t outside

shiftlessguy
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodsman Sat Oct 01 2022, 10:59

Nice job! Well done.  Thumbs Up

You seem to have an interesting collection. Please post a few pictures in Pride And Joy when you have a minute.

Woodsman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shiftlessguy Sat Oct 01 2022, 14:14

Will do.I will do in a coupla days as i have a procedure coming up on monday and its a pain in the arsh literally.Postin title will read shiftlessguys pride and joy.

shiftlessguy
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down