www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Does anyone have blueprints for a lister D trolley

3 posters

Go down

Does anyone have blueprints for a lister D trolley Empty Does anyone have blueprints for a lister D trolley

Post by Matthew Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:54 am

Hi all, does anyone have blueprints or good photos for a lister D trolley. My engine came without a good trolley and is currently resting on a pair of wheelie bin wheels screwed to a railway sleeper!
Any information will be much appreciated

Matthew
I really need to post more

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have blueprints for a lister D trolley Empty Re: Does anyone have blueprints for a lister D trolley

Post by maryalice Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:14 am

Matthew,

I doubt there are blueprints of the trolley but David Edgington put a drawing into his first Lister D type history magazine, where are you in UK as I have an original you can measure, or I email you a copy of the drawings.

Maryalice

maryalice
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have blueprints for a lister D trolley Empty Re: Does anyone have blueprints for a lister D trolley

Post by Matthew Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:41 am

maryalice wrote:Matthew,

I doubt there are blueprints of the trolley but David Edgington put a drawing into his first Lister D type history magazine, where are you in UK as I have an original you can measure, or I email you a copy of the drawings.

Maryalice

I am in the uk, could you send me a copy of the original drawings if possible,

thanks matthew

Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by maryalice Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:51 am

I don't have original drawings, I should have said an original trolley for you to measure if you were local to me. I will copy the drawings in the book, also not original but give major dimensions .

Maryalice

maryalice
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:58 am

Thanks very much, that will be very helpful Thumbs Up

Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by Andywaters Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:59 am

Andywaters
Andywaters
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down