www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Here are some engines I have played around with

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Here  are some engines I have played around with Empty Here are some engines I have played around with

Post by JONESEY Mon Apr 04 2011, 20:20

Here are some engines I have plated around with in the last couple of years Smile Smile Smile
JoneseyHere  are some engines I have played around with P1010062Here  are some engines I have played around with P1010063Here  are some engines I have played around with 100_3110Here  are some engines I have played around with P1010064Here  are some engines I have played around with P1010065Here  are some engines I have played around with 00212
JONESEY
JONESEY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Here  are some engines I have played around with Empty Re: Here are some engines I have played around with

Post by matt86 Mon Apr 04 2011, 20:37

some really nice engines there Smile may i ask how long you been collecting engines for ?
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Here  are some engines I have played around with Empty Re: Here are some engines I have played around with

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04 2011, 20:39

Lucky bas***d hard to pick the best one. I'll take em all don't bother to wrap them ***dreamin***

Back to top Go down

Post by JONESEY Mon Apr 04 2011, 20:42

Theres more to come you old git Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jonesey Smile Smile
JONESEY
JONESEY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04 2011, 20:44

Yeah yeah ...... posh git Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Sun Apr 10 2011, 22:18

had the chance to view these engines for my own eyes ... and wow some really nice engines , was nice to put a face to your name .

cheers jonesey

regards , matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10 2011, 22:25

matt86_wd2 wrote:had the chance to view these engines for my own eyes ... and wow some really nice engines , was nice to put a face to your name .

cheers jonesey

regards , matt

Hope it hasn't left you traumatized to much Matt affraid lol! lol! lol! You can get professional help, if you have mightmares Laughing Laughing

Stu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10 2011, 22:31

The Sandwich is a lovely runner! Think there is a video somewhere.

Cheers Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Sun Apr 10 2011, 22:33

i think im already too far gone for professional help .... well us engine fanatics you cant exactly call sane ... lol Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10 2011, 22:48

matt86_wd2 wrote:i think im already too far gone for professional help .... well us engine fanatics you cant exactly call sane ... lol Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

No it's the shock of seeing Jonesey affraid affraid lol! lol! lol! I ment

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Sun Apr 10 2011, 22:53

ohhhh haha you meant him and his highly polished crown ....
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10 2011, 22:59

matt86_wd2 wrote:ohhhh haha you meant him and his highly polished crown ....

pmsl @ Matt Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Yeah he'd have his posh crown on today as it's Sunday not his through the week crown king

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Sun Apr 10 2011, 23:06

stationary stu wrote:
matt86_wd2 wrote:ohhhh haha you meant him and his highly polished crown ....

pmsl @ Matt Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Yeah he'd have his posh crown on today as it's Sunday not his through the week crown king

well it sure was a nice crown looked extremely expensive and bet would have a neck ache by the end of the day Laughing Laughing
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Sun Apr 10 2011, 23:07

now now boys,half those engines are mine.....

and if you keep taking the p--s out of his lordship you know what will happen... lol! lol!

he will set the dogs on you..... lol! lol! lol!

regards...mike...
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Sun Apr 10 2011, 23:11

seems to me with you lot engines get swapped about alot hint hint Wink

wouldnt wand to pi-- his lordship off bet those dogs wouldn't be Labrador puppy's Laughing Laughing Laughing
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JONESEY Sun Apr 10 2011, 23:40

It was nice to put a face to the name Matt, but you dont have to join the piss takers you now Laughing Laughing Laughing
If you behave your self I may let you go round to the barn you live closer to it than Mike Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing .
No the ears will start getting a bashing from Mike Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I will have to pick him up and you and take you round there Smile
Jonesey Smile
JONESEY
JONESEY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Sun Apr 10 2011, 23:52

JONESEY wrote:It was nice to put a face to the name Matt, but you don't have to join the piss takers you now Laughing Laughing Laughing
If you behave your self I may let you go round to the barn. you live closer to it than Mike Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing .
No the ears will start getting a bashing from Mike Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I will have to pick him up and you and take you round there Smile
Jonesey Smile

good evening my lord.....
i would love to have a look around,will see if i cant get at least one of them in my pocket,now it empty.... lol! lol! lol!

regards....mike...
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Sun Apr 10 2011, 23:56

piss taking .... where , all i see is friendly banter ... keeps us on our toes apparently... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeah i would love to take a trip to the barn , would need to tape a pillow to my head in case i become light headed .... Laughing Laughing
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JONESEY Sun Apr 10 2011, 23:59

I would blind fold and tie yer hands up until we get there Laughing Laughing Laughing that sounds a bit kinky Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jonesey Smile
JONESEY
JONESEY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Mon Apr 11 2011, 00:01

matt86_wd2 wrote:piss taking .... where , all i see is friendly banter ... keeps us on our toes apparently... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeah i would love to take a trip to the barn , would need to tape a pillow to my head in case i become light headed .... Laughing Laughing

that's what its all about MATT....
life's to short mate....

regards...mike...
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Mon Apr 11 2011, 00:03

JONESEY wrote:I would blind fold and tie yer hands up until we get there Laughing Laughing Laughing that sounds a bit kinky Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jonesey Smile

steady on fella this is an engine forum mate....
no kinky stuff here please..... lol! lol! lol!

regards...mike...
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11 2011, 14:27

Dear dear dear, I feel so sorry for you Chris all this pi55 taking you have to put up with, some people have no respect lol! lol! lol!

I think you should ban them from the County, drag that Mike out behind a tractor and banish him from returning until he's polished all you engines Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy oh and cut the grass in Dorset Laughing Laughing

Your obedient servent, humble Stu, Wink Wink

Long may you reign.

king king king hip hip hoorayyy

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Mon Apr 11 2011, 16:04

stationary stu wrote:Dear dear dear, I feel so sorry for you Chris all this pi55 taking you have to put up with, some people have no respect lol! lol! lol!

I think you should ban them from the County, drag that Mike out behind a tractor and banish him from returning until he's polished all you engines Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy oh and cut the grass in Dorset Laughing Laughing

Your obedient servant, humble Stu, Wink Wink

Long may you reign.

king king king hip hip hoorayyy

HOLD ON STU!!!!!!!!.I've never done a day's work in all the time Ive been employed by his lordship king king
so why would i want to go cutting the grass for him...... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
anyway he loves doing it himself,it keeps him busy... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
oh s--t Ive just thought,he mite read this(well one of his servants will)...must tell them to keep quite or i mite be in for the high jump... lol!

and as for you being his obedient servant,hes got a shed loads of those,so get to the back of the Que... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
hes going to go ape if he hears were taking the p--s again..... lol! lol! lol!
he loves it,so don't worry about it.....
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Mon Apr 11 2011, 21:20

JONESEY wrote:I would blind fold and tie yer hands up until we get there Laughing Laughing Laughing that sounds a bit kinky Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jonesey Smile

shall i grovel in front of his lordship as well .... ? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JONESEY Mon Apr 11 2011, 23:42

What can I say lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Jonesey Laughing Laughing
JONESEY
JONESEY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next