www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

national F type engine

+4
mike d
Bamfordlad
matt86
hob
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

national F type engine - Page 3 Empty Re: national F type engine

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01 2012, 11:06

Your National is running as sweet as a nut, sound very good.

Thanks for sharing your pics there's some good engines on show. Not sure how close I'd like to be to the Lister D with all the wires lay around if it starts to rain Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stu.

PS I found this not sure how close it is to you but I think you could get it cheap as I don't think he can sell it that easy. I have one similar and it cost me a fair bit, only thing is it's too bloody heavy for me to lift around. You could make an interesting light display with it. (Has to be worth a few £££'s scrap if no good)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190733136151?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Back to top Go down

Post by hob Mon Oct 01 2012, 16:39

Stu i think it was all 12v lighting...............

east anglia could be anywhere within about 100 miles Rolling Eyes not to sure i'd be interested in running electrics as i know nothing about it. thanks for thinking of me though.........without you i would not have the wood planer. Very Happy

argosy pump
Villiers mk 15
hob
hob
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Matth92 Mon Oct 01 2012, 17:01

that runs lovely that does

Matth92
Matth92
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02 2012, 10:26

hob wrote:Stu i think it was all 12v lighting...............

east anglia could be anywhere within about 100 miles Rolling Eyes not to sure i'd be interested in running electrics as i know nothing about it. thanks for thinking of me though.........without you i would not have the wood planer. Very Happy

That's a relief to know it's only 12v Laughing Laughing Laughing

Neville if I see something that looks as if it can be of use to someone and in there area I'll let them know oh and cheap Very Happy Glad the planner worked out at the end of the day it's up to you to say yes or no there's no pressure it's just a thought. If you were interested in the dynamo you could ask his location and I'm sure there's a few on here that could help with electrics but it's up to you what you want to take to shows, a dynamo and a few bulbs is not everyones cup of tea and having the planner that looks so good why bother with anything else.

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3